+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SWOP rejected :(

varjodh virk

May 29, 2018
Hi everyone,
I applied for my wife’s open work permit on May 30th,2018 and today I have a rejection letter from my agent and the reason for refusal is that YOU HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ADEQUATELY DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF A SWOP UNDER SECTION 205(C)(ii) of the regulations.
I don’t know what to do now.
It teally broke my heart :(
Hi
Bro
I also got same update for my wife’ Sowp. U applied again or not

jitto

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hi Bryanna,
We submitted every single document
Bank statement for more then $16,000
Marriage certifucate We got married in March
Her education certificate
My job letter which I have started on may 8,2018 under NOC B
Invitatauon letter from my side
Her IELTS
I mean everything which was told by my agent.
Is there any other way to call her here now.
The major reason that you may got rejected could be that you were recently married. Should apply for SOWP minimum after 6 months of marriage that with strong proofs of day to day communication, wedding pics, marriage cert etc.

Himanshu Sharma1991

Aug 6, 2018
The major reason that you may got rejected could be that you were recently married. Should apply for SOWP minimum after 6 months of marriage that with strong proofs of day to day communication, wedding pics, marriage cert etc.
My agent did not advised me of anything and may be this was the reason of rejection.

varjodh virk

May 29, 2018
Bro in my relatives somebody got visa sowp he has recent marriage and his wife arrived in canada in sept. Intake

Himanshu Sharma1991

Aug 6, 2018
Bro in my relatives somebody got visa sowp he has recent marriage and his wife arrived in canada in sept. Intake
Bro I would just call it luck.
I showed more then $15,000 in my account and other proof as well but you know what it wasn’t our day.
Try again bro with some more strong proof and get some advise from experienced people. Good luck :)

Sukhkaurmahal

Mar 30, 2019
1. Did your employment letter outline your responsibilities to prove it falls under NOC B?

2. Did you include at least three payslips?

3. Her IELTS was not required

I am on post graduate work permit working 2part time job,one is Line cooke NOC B (part time 25hrs/week) and other is server job NOC C (part time) and want to sponsor my husband for open work permit,he is living in India right now but in past overstayed for 3months in canda but voluntary left the country no removal order.my question is do i need full time job under NOC O,A,B or part time also work!!! Can i also attach my server job letter for proofing my income or its gonna bad effect on application.i do not wanna leave my server job its good money though thats my main source of income.on CIC website nothing mentioned they need full time or part time.do i need full time job to sponsor him or part time also works??