+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Swop rejected with unclear reasoning.

Rigesh lama

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thimphu
Hello guys I just got my visa rejected. It's very frustrating after waiting for so long.
I applied on march 14,2018 and for the rejection on May 20, 2018

Dear RIGESH LAMA,
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your Work Permit
application and supporting documentation under the International Experience Canada Program, I
have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I
am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• You have not provided a recent proof of enrollment in school for your spouse. Therefore,
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements for C42/spouse of full-time student OWP.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processimy fee.

The above was the reason why my visa got rejected but I have submitted my wife's recent enrolment letter ( February)
Now I don't know how I should go about the situation. Please can anybody advise me

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys I just got my visa rejected. It's very frustrating after waiting for so long.

Dear RIGESH LAMA,
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your Work Permit
application and supporting documentation under the International Experience Canada Program, I
have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I
• You have not provided a recent proof of enrollment in school for your spouse. Therefore,
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements for C42/spouse of full-time student OWP.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be

The above was the reason why my visa got rejected but I have submitted my wife's recent enrolment letter ( February)
Now I don't know how I should go about the situation. Please can anybody advise me
If you are sure the document mentioned by the officer is the one you submitted with you application, you can raise a cse, send it again and explain that you initially provided it. With luck you application may be reconsidered.

Rigesh lama

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thimphu
If you are sure the document mentioned by the officer is the one you submitted with you application, you can raise a cse, send it again and explain that you initially provided it. With luck you application may be reconsidered.
Could you explain more on the cse and guide me please

Rigesh lama

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thimphu
Hello guys regarding my rejection that has been stated above. My wife was studying in northbay and was used the enrolment when she was in northbay and then when my visa was under process she changed her college to scarbrow but we didn't update about that situation. Could this be the reason my visa got rejected stating that " I have not submitted the recent proof of enrolment letter of my spouse "???

Che89

Oct 2, 2018
Hello guys regarding my rejection that has been stated above. My wife was studying in northbay and was used the enrolment when she was in northbay and then when my visa was under process she changed her college to scarbrow but we didn't update about that situation. Could this be the reason my visa got rejected stating that " I have not submitted the recent proof of enrolment letter of my spouse "???
You were to update ircc about change of program of study.

Dear RIGESH LAMA,

Hello bro I think you should update IRCC then send another application. I will also like to have the complete list of documents