+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SWOP or TRV on Study or Work Permit

Hyderwaqas

Jan 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

Currently I am on study permit valid until Nov 2022. After that I will get 03 years of PGWP. My wife and 02 daughters current status is outlander. I am afraid by looking higher failure rate and slow processing of spouse visa. Kindly advise me what should be my line of action as specified in the title of this thread.

Thanks in advance

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

Currently I am on study permit valid until Nov 2022. After that I will get 03 years of PGWP. My wife and 02 daughters current status is outlander. I am afraid by looking higher failure rate and slow processing of spouse visa. Kindly advise me what should be my line of action as specified in the title of this thread.

Thanks in advance
None of the list above is for family sponsorship....

You are on study permit currently, so go to the international student section and ask what kind of permit you can get for your spouse and dependent as an international student. They will be under either SOWP, TRV or study permit (if your wife apply seperately for studying) . A "spouse visa" doesn't exist.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/international-students.2/

Hyderwaqas

Jan 6, 2022