+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Switching to Concordia

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
i finally decided to discard the idea of applying visa through CIMT private college and taking admission in Postgraduate diploma in business management, please friends have a look at the profile and comment

Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management - Concordia (Montreal)
BBA (Hons) Finance 4 years 3.3 gpa in 2005 - Pakistan
Computer short courses & english language certificate in 2001
Intermediate 69% 1999
Matric 68% 1997
3 years working experience in finance
3 years running own business with bank statement approx 4.5-6 million
Property documents
Married with 1 kid
travel history in Malaysia, UK, Ireland and Schengen
IELTS 8 overall

thanks a lot!!!

H

HBK

stmani said:
i finally decided to discard the idea of applying visa through CIMT private college and taking admission in Postgraduate diploma in business management, please friends have a look at the profile and comment

Intermediate 69% 1999
Matric 68% 1997
Property documents
Married with 1 kid
IELTS 8 overall

thanks a lot!!!
HI,
Is the programe 'Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management' offered by john molson school of business?

What is the name of programe? 'Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management' or Postgraduate diploma in Administration?

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
oh yes its actually post grad diploma in business administration from john molson....plz advise

H

HBK

stmani said:
oh yes its actually post grad diploma in business administration from john molson....plz advise
HI,
John molson business school is very well known for it's business programe.
But unfortunately the programe is not available for international students.

I quote from below link.
"Please note that the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GCBA) option is not open to international students."

http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/graduate-diploma-administration/program-overview

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
stmani said:

Intermediate 69% 1999
Matric 68% 1997
Property documents
Married with 1 kid
IELTS 8 overall

thanks a lot!!!
Excellent decision..............

H

HBK

stmani said:
Ashok, Im taking admission in Post Graduate Diploma not Certificate!!!!
yeah..
Graduate Diploma is opean but certificate option is not opean for international students.

R

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stmani said:

Intermediate 69% 1999
Matric 68% 1997
Property documents
Married with 1 kid
IELTS 8 overall

thanks a lot!!!
Do you think if paying a tuition fees of $ 20,000 (in addition to $ 10,000 living expenses for visa) for just one year diploma course make any sense? You will get only 1 year work permit. Do not you think if you should apply for a course which gives you a 3 year work permit. Trust me you will DEEPLY regret your decision to miss a 3 year work permit.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
R said:
Do you think if paying a tuition fees of $ 20,000 (in addition to $ 10,000 living expenses for visa) for just one year diploma course make any sense? You will get only 1 year work permit. Do not you think if you should apply for a course which gives you a 3 year work permit. Trust me you will DEEPLY regret your decision to miss a 3 year work permit.
I would much regret to have my visa refused......course can be changed to a different one once im there....

R

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stmani said:
I would much regret to have my visa refused......course can be changed to a different one once im there....
Is it easy to change course from CAQ based permit to some other province like Toronto? And, also tell me what other options exist in Quebec where there are only 3 english medium University, I mean any generalized business management course like GDBA?

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
R said:
Is it easy to change course from CAQ based permit to some other province like Toronto? And, also tell me what other options exist in Quebec where there are only 3 english medium University, I mean any generalized business management course like GDBA?
In my understanding I can move to a different province and take admission in a different course of same level....isnt that true?