+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Switching consulatants - Urgent advise needed pls.. help

James Mcguire

Jun 18, 2015
Dears,

i opened up my file with an immigration consultant and had my file opened in express entry, however, i am not very happy with them and i find them somewhat misleading. Could any of you guys pls advise if i can re open the express account with the another consultant or by myself, or shall i have to wait till this current one becomes expired.

PS - they havent provided me with any details of my express entry account except the file no. so i am bit tad confused how to deal with this as i do not want to be in a dispute with them.

thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
James Mcguire said:
Dears,

i opened up my file with an immigration consultant and had my file opened in express entry, however, i am not very happy with them and i find them somewhat misleading. Could any of you guys pls advise if i can re open the express account with the another consultant or by myself, or shall i have to wait till this current one becomes expired.

PS - they havent provided me with any details of my express entry account except the file no. so i am bit tad confused how to deal with this as i do not want to be in a dispute with them.

thanks
Create an EE profile by yourself and then email your consultant immediately to withdraw your profile and get them to confirm that they have done same. Also instruct them to withdraw you from any PN programs they might have filled with that profile. If your score is above 450, you might want to do that quickly so you don't miss out on ITA.
IMHO, it's better to handle the application yourself, than with a misleading consultant.
All the info you need is on this forum.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which is that Consultant, if you can share their names?

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
James Mcguire said:
Dears,

thanks
Hi James,

The file number is the only info your consultant will provide you with. The more detailed information on your application you will get from ECAS. I have applied with the help of consultan too, in August. Got DM last week.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Create and login to new MYCIC and then there is option to look/pull ur application. Once ur application is traced u have to fill a form (changing or canceling representative ) and upload it. This system wasn't working when i tried couple of months back but u can give a shot.

More info here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-choose.asp