+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUV Program

Monika Prasad

Nov 4, 2014
Dear All,

I am almost in the final stages of signing up with http://www.immigration.ca for the SUV Program. The firm is founded by Attorney Colin R. Singer. Does anyone have experience with this firm. I need some reviews about this organisation.

Thanks in advance.

viberuz

Jul 6, 2020
hi if you have chosen them i am sure you have done research. U can always check top 10 or 20 immigration law firms online for such reviewed. I have seen their videos and they look professional setup.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is it really important to hire lawyer? Can’t we proceed without lawyer independently?
You don’t need a lawyer if you have a business idea and angel investors lined up or working with a business incubator. However reputable lawyers can help with all the paperwork and legal issues in setting up your business.

SSP13

Oct 29, 2020
Dear All,

I am almost in the final stages of signing up with http://www.immigration.ca for the SUV Program. The firm is founded by Attorney Colin R. Singer. Does anyone have experience with this firm. I need some reviews about this organisation.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Monika,
While they do look professional,their fees are exorbitant!
Dont understand how they can charge almost 100K as consultation and that too in usd!

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
You don’t need a lawyer if you have a business idea and angel investors lined up or working with a business incubator. However reputable lawyers can help with all the paperwork and legal issues in setting up your business.
Why do you need a reputable lawyer to incorporate a business? For a new startup, incorporation is pretty straightforward and can be easily done by any para-legal or CA. So no need to hire costly lawyers, unless you have a very complex situation (which is almost never a case for a startup visa incorporation). So save your money and invest in your startup versus spending on unnecessary reputed law firms for simple and straighforward things like incorporation.

SSP13

Oct 29, 2020
Hello,
Is it taking this amount of time due to the pandemic or that is a norm.The timeline given is 12-16 months for the PR and it appears to take longer than that