+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUV Program consultancy finding

CCCC

Mar 17, 2021
Hi, there! How do you do? I am from Hong Kong. If would like to apply for PR of Canada Immigration in 2021 through SUV program, where can I find the best SUV consultancies and to suggest me best SUV consultancies? Please advise! Thank you!

it9hk

Mar 20, 2021
Hi CCCC,

I am also SUV applicant from Hong Kong. I started my search through YouTube webinar/interview then call each of them to see what value they can add. There are two main types of consultants. For the first type, you have to come up with your own business idea and ideally with good background (management experience, IT skills). They provide assistant on the paper work and connect you with the business incubator. But you will have to develop your business plan and you company by yourself. For the second type, they have some projects in place and ask you to invest some money and claim the leader will buy back your shares (at a big discount) after getting PR, which I don't think it is legitimate so beware of that.

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi, there! How do you do? I am from Hong Kong. If would like to apply for PR of Canada Immigration in 2021 through SUV program, where can I find the best SUV consultancies and to suggest me best SUV consultancies? Please advise! Thank you!
I would suggest not to hire any consultant.

This is what i would recommend if you have a genuine business idea.

1. Prepare a slide deck explaining your idea, market size in Canada, growth opportunity in Canada and globally.
2. Apply to the designated incubators and accelerators from the list provided on the govt. of Canada website.
3. If you get denied, improve on the feedback and try to get accepted.

Note that consultancies are often interested in eating up money from you. So be very careful of the frauds that are waiting for the opportunity to grab their next target. Any consultancy that claim that they can do the hard work on behalf you, there is something terribly wrong.

PM me if you want to discuss, i'll be happy to share my experience. (I applied for SUV without a consultant and got accepted. Also got my WP and waiting for the PR).

CCCC

Mar 17, 2021

1. Prepare a slide deck explaining your idea, market size in Canada, growth opportunity in Canada and globally.
2. Apply to the designated incubators and accelerators from the list provided on the govt. of Canada website.

Note that consultancies are often interested in eating up money from you. So be very careful of the frauds that are waiting for the opportunity to grab their next target. Any consultancy that claim that they can do the hard work on behalf you, there is something terribly wrong.

PM me if you want to discuss, i'll be happy to share my experience. (I applied for SUV without a consultant and got accepted. Also got my WP and waiting for the PR).
Hi, there! How do you do? This is CCCC from Hong Kong, I would like to apply for PR of Canada Immigration through SUV program, but, right now, I need to move forward first, in order to look for the business incubators and the accelerators for supporting and developing my business ideas! Please advise! Thank you!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
CCCC

CCCC

Mar 17, 2021
Hi CCCC,

I am also SUV applicant from Hong Kong. I started my search through YouTube webinar/interview then call each of them to see what value they can add. There are two main types of consultants. For the first type, you have to come up with your own business idea and ideally with good background (management experience, IT skills). They provide assistant on the paper work and connect you with the business incubator. But you will have to develop your business plan and you company by yourself. For the second type, they have some projects in place and ask you to invest some money and claim the leader will buy back your shares (at a big discount) after getting PR, which I don't think it is legitimate so beware of that.

Hi, there! How do you do? This is CCCC from Hong Kong, I would like to apply for PR of Canada Immigration through SUV program, but, right now, I need to move forward first, in order to look for the business incubators and the accelerators for supporting and developing my business ideas! Please advise!
Thank you!

Best regards,
CCCC

CCCC

Mar 17, 2021

Hi, there!
Thank you for your e-mail. How are you? This is CCCC from Hong Kong. I would like to apply for the PR of Canada Immigration through SUV program.
Actually, I will sincerely learn from you and from your advice, it will be easy for us to communicate each other if you can give me your whatsapp contact, in order to listen to your recommendation, meanwhile, my destination would be Toronto. Please advise!
Thank you!

Best regards,
CCCC

CCCC

Mar 17, 2021
Hi, there! How do you do? This is CCCC from Hong Kong, I would like to apply for PR of Canada Immigration through SUV program, but, right now, I need to move forward first, in order to look for the business incubators and the accelerators for supporting and developing my business ideas! Please advise!
Thank you!

Best regards,
CCCC
Thank you!

Best regards,
CCCC
Hi CCCC,

Hi, there!
Thank you for your e-mail. How are you? This is CCCC from Hong Kong. I would like to apply foe the PR of Canada Immigration through SUV program, According to your suggestion, if I would choose your first type, where and how I could find your first type business incubators, in order to develop my business ideas, may be, you could suggest me some of first type business incubators, please advise!
I look forward to hearing form you soon.
Thank you!

Best regards,
CCCC

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, there!
Thank you for your e-mail. How are you? This is CCCC from Hong Kong. I would like to apply foe the PR of Canada Immigration through SUV program, According to your suggestion, if I would choose your first type, where and how I could find your first type business incubators, in order to develop my business ideas, may be, you could suggest me some of first type business incubators, please advise!
I look forward to hearing form you soon.
Thank you!

Best regards,
CCCC
I think you would be best off hiring an immigration lawyer to help you.

Bolaji1984

Mar 3, 2020

Hi did you get your pr?