+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Survival Jobs

kawalpreet123

Mar 1, 2018
I have got PR but i know that it wikl take sometime to find Job of mu Domain but till the time i get my kind of Job, i know that i may have to do Survival Jobs initially. Please give some ideas that would it be easy to get Survival Jobs and how much i can earn out of those kind of Jobs and how much would i be able to earn out of survival jobs because i would be coming to canada with my Family (Myself, wifw and 1 child).

Please share your experience

cuteJ

Feb 21, 2018
I have got PR but i know that it wikl take sometime to find Job of mu Domain but till the time i get my kind of Job, i know that i may have to do Survival Jobs initially. Please give some ideas that would it be easy to get Survival Jobs and how much i can earn out of those kind of Jobs and how much would i be able to earn out of survival jobs because i would be coming to canada with my Family (Myself, wifw and 1 child).

Please share your experience
Hi Kawalpreet,

Are you done with your landing processes?

I have the same questions in my mind. I am an IT professional and I am open for survival jobs too. But how do I get one? Do I have to apply in some employment agency? If yes, then, please let me know some in Vancouver.