+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

surely it will start from 1st OCTOBER ?. or later in begining of 2016

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please tell me that it will definately start taking apllications from oct 1st. because still its a tentative tme. it may come in later months like december-january ..please everyone here who have clar information definately share his view

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sp60 said:
please tell me that it will definately start taking apllications from oct 1st. because still its a tentative tme. it may come in later months like december-january ..please everyone here who have clar information definately share his view
No one knows definitely. Immigration Quebec site still says "to be announced later in 2015-2016"

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
We are barely two weeks away from October 1. I doubt that the program will open up so quickly. Particularly since they are changing to online application. People will need some time to become familiar with requirements and it really won't be fare to open up applications right away. But what do I know. Let's wait and watch and hope they won't screw this up big time.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Hope they make it online and open it by October 2015. Quebec is already criticized for being very slow in accepting applications and providing PR , if they delay it , people might just try for other province which i think most prefer because of language issues in Quebec. Any one has seen something in Canada news ?

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
There is no shortage of applicants. The province of Quebec has an upper hand. They are also the only province which is not part of Express entry system. Hardly any people applying to Quebec would qualify under Express Entry or OOPNP etc.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
cryptic0 said:
There is no shortage of applicants. The province of Quebec has an upper hand. They are also the only province which is not part of Express entry system. Hardly any people applying to Quebec would qualify under Express Entry or OOPNP etc.
May be you are right ! last year the program was closed within 3 months as number of applications received were enough to fill the quota.