+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR PAPER BASED APPLICATION

sri650

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Hi, I am applying to IRCC paper based application under provincial nominee, I have almost finished filling my application i have some questions regarding my application package. I am aware that following are some of the supporting documents i need to submit like birth certificate, PCC, Information in passport showing my info. My question is application doesn't mention to include any study certificates and employment letters do i need to include them in my application package? I appreciate accurate information please and Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020
Hi, I am applying to IRCC paper based application under provincial nominee, I have almost finished filling my application i have some questions regarding my application package. I am aware that following are some of the supporting documents i need to submit like birth certificate, PCC, Information in passport showing my info. My question is application doesn't mention to include any study certificates and employment letters do i need to include them in my application package? I appreciate accurate information please and Thanks in advance.
@sri650 its been long time since this question asked......how your application process went? have you submited only documents that was mentioned in list ? Looking forward to hear from you .

Thanks!