+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary form/Travel history

bubblegum

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
hello! anyone here who has successfully completed and submitted their supplementary form? i had a question regarding filling out that form.Do we have to fill out the gaps between the time we did not travel and mention it in the form ? It would be great if anyone could show me a sample of that form?
Thanks in Advance

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
hello! anyone here who has successfully completed and submitted their supplementary form? i had a question regarding filling out that form.Do we have to fill out the gaps between the time we did not travel and mention it in the form ? It would be great if anyone could show me a sample of that form?
Thanks in Advance
List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was less then 10 year ago.)

You need all travels outside your county of origin or country of residence.

If you are in your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside your country of origin.

if your country of residence is other than your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside that country, even to your country of origin.

You don't have have to fill out the gaps between the time you did not travel or mention it in the form.

bubblegum

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Thanks so much for the reply!
Do you have a sample of that form by any chance ?
List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was less then 10 year ago.)

You need all travels outside your county of origin or country of residence.

If you are in your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside your country of origin.

if your country of residence is other than your country of origin list all trips you have taken outside that country, even to your country of origin.

You don't have have to fill out the gaps between the time you did not travel or mention it in the form.