+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa

Kumudji

Nov 3, 2019
I am Indian citizen. I have multiple entry visitor visa for CANADA and USA.
I had visited both countries.
My son and his spouse with three girl child (2 born in india and 1 born in canada) (age 11 year, 5 year and 4 month respectively) are holding PR of canada.
My daughter is holding PR for USA and she stay in USA with her spouse and child.
So, my both children are staying out of India with PR.
I and my spouse (60 & 56 years old) wants super visa for Canada to stay with my son’s family. As per Canadian rules for immigration my son have minimum income to give me a sponsor letter and responsibility letter.
I WANT TO KNOW following information for super visa for we both.
1. Income of My son and his spouse will be count for miminum income?
2. I am retired officer of gujarat govt (Indian state). I get pension from my government per month equal to Canadian 500 dollar. Yearly 6000 $. Is it count for minimum income?
3. I am also earning yearly 4000 $ equal to Canadian dollars from interest and other sources as on record. Is it count for minimum income?
4. My sons three children getting child benefits from Canadian government. Is it count for minimum income? They three will count for total family members to calculate minimum income in slab given in website?
5. I am holding agricultural lands and house, gold, fix deposits etc in india. Is it considered for calculation of minimum income requirements for super visa?
Please advice me. Thanks
Yours,
K. A. PATEL

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am Indian citizen. I have multiple entry visitor visa for CANADA and USA.
I had visited both countries.
My son and his spouse with three girl child (2 born in india and 1 born in canada) (age 11 year, 5 year and 4 month respectively) are holding PR of canada.
My daughter is holding PR for USA and she stay in USA with her spouse and child.
So, my both children are staying out of India with PR.
I and my spouse (60 & 56 years old) wants super visa for Canada to stay with my son’s family. As per Canadian rules for immigration my son have minimum income to give me a sponsor letter and responsibility letter.
I WANT TO KNOW following information for super visa for we both.
1. Income of My son and his spouse will be count for miminum income?
2. I am retired officer of gujarat govt (Indian state). I get pension from my government per month equal to Canadian 500 dollar. Yearly 6000 $. Is it count for minimum income?
3. I am also earning yearly 4000 $ equal to Canadian dollars from interest and other sources as on record. Is it count for minimum income?
4. My sons three children getting child benefits from Canadian government. Is it count for minimum income? They three will count for total family members to calculate minimum income in slab given in website?
5. I am holding agricultural lands and house, gold, fix deposits etc in india. Is it considered for calculation of minimum income requirements for super visa?
Please advice me. Thanks
Yours,
K. A. PATEL
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.
5. No.

Also note that your daughter can only sponsor you under a super visa if she is living and earning income in Canada. She won't qualify if she is living in the US.