+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa

mitulpatel

Jun 30, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am looking for some inputs or any ideas in regards to my mother-in law super visa process. So currently my mother-in-law resides in India, and we have applied for her super visa on June 14 2019. She as visitor visa and she will be coming to Toronto on Aug 12 2019. Below is her timeline,

Submitted application: June 14 2019
Biometrics done: June 17 2019
and waiting for any response.

So my concern is if she comes to Toronto on Aug 12 2019 on visitor visa, she can continue her application for her super visa or she cant travel to Canada while her process is going on? Or can we let CIC know that she as came to Toronto and her process continued for her super visa? How does it work?

Any ideas will be really helpful :)

Thank you.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hello Guys,

I am looking for some inputs or any ideas in regards to my mother-in law super visa process. So currently my mother-in-law resides in India, and we have applied for her super visa on June 14 2019. She as visitor visa and she will be coming to Toronto on Aug 12 2019. Below is her timeline,

So my concern is if she comes to Toronto on Aug 12 2019 on visitor visa, she can continue her application for her super visa or she cant travel to Canada while her process is going on? Or can we let CIC know that she as came to Toronto and her process continued for her super visa? How does it work?

Thank you.
Hi,

She can come to Canada.
However, it is highly recommended that she would be in home country till Super Visa application is on going.
As she would enter Canada in Aug & suppose the Super visa is approved in August itself, then that time would not count towards TRV, instead her entry for super visa would be Aug 12, 2019. And eventually have to go back by Aug 2021.
Long story short, the stay would be considered as cumulative.

Good Luck

Mohana4MomSV

Jul 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

Thank you.

HI Mitul and 21singh,

I am in a similar situation - I would like to apply for my mom's super visa while she already has a visit visa. May I please know the purpose of travel statement provided by you?

Can my invitation letter state the below:
"I and my husband would like to invite my mother, <Mothers Name> to visit us in Canada to help and support us mentally and physically with my first pregnancy and through the subsequent parental care. "

And my mom's purpose of visit state the below?
"I would like to visit my daughter and my son-in-law to help them during my daughter’s pregnancy and through their new born baby care phase"

My mom has visit visa but she never visited me though on visit visa so far! & Im now trying to process super visa for my mom! So I am afraid if I mention the purpose simply as family visit, the IRCC might consider that my mom does already have a visit visa for the purpose of family visit! I just want the reason to be strong for super visa application! Could you please advise me if the above sounds good or suggest me how else I may phrase the purpose of visit statements strongly!

Also, as per 21singh, if I apply for her super visa online, my mom can still visit me while her super visa application is under process but how can we get her super visa approval stamped? please advise!

Thanks a lot for your kind inputs!

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
HI Mitul and 21singh,

I am in a similar situation - I would like to apply for my mom's super visa while she already has a visit visa. May I please know the purpose of travel statement provided by you?

"I and my husband would like to invite my mother, <Mothers Name> to visit us in Canada to help and support us mentally and physically with my first pregnancy and through the subsequent parental care. "

"I would like to visit my daughter and my son-in-law to help them during my daughter’s pregnancy and through their new born baby care phase"

My mom has visit visa but she never visited me though on visit visa so far! & Im now trying to process super visa for my mom! So I am afraid if I mention the purpose simply as family visit, the IRCC might consider that my mom does already have a visit visa for the purpose of family visit! I just want the reason to be strong for super visa application! Could you please advise me if the above sounds good or suggest me how else I may phrase the purpose of visit statements strongly!

Also, as per 21singh, if I apply for her super visa online, my mom can still visit me while her super visa application is under process but how can we get her super visa approval stamped? please advise!

Hi,

First of all, if you are inviting your mom just to take care of you and/or the newborn baby then it is considered as illegal working & may result in rejection of the visa.
Do not mention this as the reason of your mom's visit.
Moreover, your mom has TRV already, you shall provide a good enough reason to get the Super Visa.
You may call her to Canada & apply for Super Visa later on, when she would be back from Canada.

Good Luck

mitulpatel

Jun 30, 2016
Hello Guys,

My mother-in-law received her medical. So I guess its close enough to get approve for super visa.

Thanks
Mitul

mitulpatel

Jun 30, 2016
Hi 21singh,

I think you can still mentioned that we would like to call my mother, to take care of my wife.

Thanks,
Mitul

Hi,

First of all, if you are inviting your mom just to take care of you and/or the newborn baby then it is considered as illegal working & may result in rejection of the visa.
Do not mention this as the reason of your mom's visit.
Moreover, your mom has TRV already, you shall provide a good enough reason to get the Super Visa.
You may call her to Canada & apply for Super Visa later on, when she would be back from Canada.

Good Luck

mitulpatel

Jun 30, 2016
Hi Mohan,

You can still mentioned that to invite your mother to go through the pregnancy face, because that's what we mentioned. What's your email I will share you mine invitation letter and you can edit the way you want.

Thanks
Mitul
HI Mitul and 21singh,

rana91in

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Mohan,

You can still mentioned that to invite your mother to go through the pregnancy face, because that's what we mentioned. What's your email I will share you mine invitation letter and you can edit the way you want.

Thanks
Mitul
Could you please share the sample of invitation letter with me as well?

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC &amp; FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 &amp; received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
@21singh

Good day,

I want to apply for supervisa of my mother in law. My wife doesnt work so her NOA does not show any good number. Mine is in good standing, and meets LICO cut off.

Can i provide my Income/ NOA / pay stubs for proof of finances whn applying for my mother in law?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
@21singh

Good day,

I want to apply for supervisa of my mother in law. My wife doesnt work so her NOA does not show any good number. Mine is in good standing, and meets LICO cut off.

Can i provide my Income/ NOA / pay stubs for proof of finances whn applying for my mother in law?
yes you have to show your family income not only your wife

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC &amp; FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 &amp; received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
yes you have to show your family income not only your wife
Do we need to attach any explanation letter or just one pdf file for both NOAs in Financial category.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
@21singh

Good day,

Hi,

@sohaib1 explained to the point.
Not to worry, you can show Family income.
In addition when your wife writes a Letter of Invitation it has to be co-signed from you as well.
Nothing to mention in the Explanation Letter.
You can merge both NOA's & other documents in a single PDF & upload the same.

Good Luck

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi,

@sohaib1 explained to the point.
Not to worry, you can show Family income.
In addition when your wife writes a Letter of Invitation it has to be co-signed from you as well.
Nothing to mention in the Explanation Letter.
You can merge both NOA's & other documents in a single PDF & upload the same.

Good Luck
you have to wrote 2 letters 1 from you and one from wife
why your wife wants her mother there and you both have to guarantee she will leave Canada at the end of stay
what explanation letter?
no they have to be separate merge both NOA together and what ever other documents have to be seperate

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi,

Only a single Letter of Invitation.
Though it has to be signed by both, where cosigner would be @SAM_2014.

Good Luck