+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

supervisa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am applying for my Mother Super visa. Can any one help to share 'Purpose of Travel - Other' application which he submitted for Super Visa and got Visa? It will be a great help!
Spend time visiting family. Don’t overthink the application.

NavSran

Oct 22, 2020
Hello Everyone
I have question
I have applied for my parents and in laws super visa last year and they got approved but I have applied differently, so I have showed the income of 4 people (me, my husband, and my parents or my in laws in their particular application). Now this year, I wanna apply for my grandmother, so do I need to consider the income of three people or seven people?

ananth velli

Nov 20, 2020
I have applied my parents super visa

Application submitted by, April 23
Upfront medical, Jan 16
Biometrics, Apr 28

any idea of ETA on passport request ?

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium

RjBaths

Oct 28, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am applying for my parents' supervisa and have some confusions regarding documents;

1. How to show proof of property ownership as a ties to India? Translation and notarized ownership documents "Property Dastavej" in English will be enough or I need property evaluation documents?

2. They each have about CAD 25,000 in FDs and saving accounts. Do I need to show proof for those funds in their accounts? or since, I am sponsoring them for all expenses and I will be showing proof of fund form my bank in Canada will be fine?

3. My father is retired govt officer and mother is still employed in govt school. What documents I need as a proof for that?

Any input will be much helpful, thanks in advance you all!