+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa

irfanjiwani

Jan 4, 2018
Hi All

I applied for my parents super visa on 4 November. I got the medical request on 10 November. My father medical test was passed as per the IRCC online application record however, my mother is undergoing some additional tests.
I want to know that since my father has passed the medical exam then can he get the visa or the decision will be taken for both together.
In addition, if i have got the medical request, this means that all other documents are ok for the visa and the visa can be issued after clearance of medical tests?

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Hi All

I applied for my parents super visa on 4 November. I got the medical request on 10 November. My father medical test was passed as per the IRCC online application record however, my mother is undergoing some additional tests.
I want to know that since my father has passed the medical exam then can he get the visa or the decision will be taken for both together.
In addition, if i have got the medical request, this means that all other documents are ok for the visa and the visa can be issued after clearance of medical tests?
Hi did you apply for your parents supervise online? if yes can you tell me if it actually shows up with supervise on it or after we are donewith questionnaire it just says you are eligible for TR visa more then 6 months?
thanks a lot in advance