+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa

dpt98

Mar 7, 2015
Good day,

I would like to seek your comment and suggestion to enlighten us regarding my mom's supervisa application. My mom was invited for a super visa by my brother who's currently a PR holder in Toronto, Canada. We just almost finished her medical exam in one of the accredited hospital in manila, all are ok except for x-ray on which she was asked to do another test (sputum test) but sadly to know that her sputum smear tests has a 3 positive results for TB, which also the doctor has told as based from her x-ray results. The problem is, the doctor there told us to not to wait anymore for the result of the culture test. Medication is a must to start right away. I am so deeply frustrated because i even told the doctor of that accredited hospital that ever since my mom's x-ray has always this irregularities, her sputum and culture tests for the past 3 to 4 years have negative results or there was twice a result of MOTT (Microbacterium Other Than Tuberculosis). She already had medications on this for the past 4 years and my mom has none of any symptoms of active TB. All her previous tests and x-ray were done in the hospitals near our place, the one was even taken in one of the accredited hospitals of canada in manila sometime 2011 or 2012. They told us to do the medication everyday with them for 6 months (as in we have to travel from our place to manila, 84 kms or 1 to 2 hrs travel, as we live in the province) from monday to friday. This process would also have an additional fee of around P33,000. If my mom would like to have a medication in our province with our family doctor she still have to pay the same amount plus a once or twice visits a month with them in manila. This process would double up our expenses plus travelling again that far on a regular monthly basis. My mom doesn't want to take an apartment since no one could accompany her since all of her sons including me are all working in our province. We dont have also relatives leaving in manila. My brother in Canada suggest if it possible if the Canadian embassy would allow my mom to just take her medications and check-up since her application is supported by a Medical Insurance applied by my brother in Canada. And we will give them a copy of her previous records to support that my mom really not sick at all. That hospital in manila told us to make a decision if to take medication with them or outside. We find both options too costly and tiring plus the fact that no assurance that my mom would be granted a visa. So we decided we are going to see our family doctor about the sputum smear result and if our doctor suggest to take medication my mom would do so while waiting for the culture test result and would just administer her medications with our family doctor. What would happen with my mom supervisa application if the hospital reported "refuse for medication"? Can we email CIC regarding our problem?

kaytok2019

Jun 24, 2019
Hello.. last year i was invited to sponsor my parents i know that if I submitted my applucation last year probably i'll be not eligible to sponsor due to my income for 2015 was below the limit for 4people.( my husband wasn't in Canada yet so i was bymyself) But i still push through, so yeah there, the result was I wasn't eligible. So I might try again until my name will be choose again. I'll try the Supervisa for my parents, becuae it's been 5yrs i haven't see them. Does my refusal of sponsorship to my parents will be a hindrance to my parents Supervisa application?? Any thoughts about this? Thank you