+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Applied on September 4th for my mother from Pakistan. We received the BIL on the same day and she completed her biometrics on September 11th. However, the tracker still hasn’t been updated; it only shows “Biometrics Enrolled” as of September 11th.


Only the background check is in process, but there has been no other update since the application was submitted. It has now been more than a month. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
 
Applied on September 4th for my mother from Pakistan. We received the BIL on the same day and she completed her biometrics on September 11th. However, the tracker still hasn’t been updated; it only shows “Biometrics Enrolled” as of September 11th.


Only the background check is in process, but there has been no other update since the application was submitted. It has now been more than a month. Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
Even I haven’t received any update. I completed the upfront medical, but still received a medical request afterward. I raised a webform as well and am still waiting for an update.

Today, I submitted another webform to ask whether my previous medical exam can be linked to my application or if I need to complete a new one as requested, since the 30-day deadline is approaching.