Supervisa | Second XRAY Exam

abgaur

Sep 26, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My parents have applied for Supervisa from Nairobi office. They underwent a medical examination and have been subsequently asked for a second chest X-Ray exam.

What could this mean? Has anybody else expeerienced this? What's the experience?

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

abgaur said:
Hi,

My parents have applied for Supervisa from Nairobi office. They underwent a medical examination and have been subsequently asked for a second chest X-Ray exam.

What could this mean? Has anybody else expeerienced this? What's the experience?

Thanks
Either the first x-ray wasn't clear or more likely scars have shown up on the x-ray. If the 2nd x-rays show the same scars, then they will have to have the sputum test (6-8 weeks for results) to rule out TB.

abgaur

Sep 26, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another worry is that my father was asked to repeat chest exam after two months of the first exam. However, my mother was not asked to wait for two months before second xray.

What is it gto to do with waiting for two months?

Thanks

sam_super

Oct 16, 2014
abgaur said:
Another worry is that my father was asked to repeat chest exam after two months of the first exam. However, my mother was not asked to wait for two months before second xray.

What is it gto to do with waiting for two months?

Thanks
Did your mother get the visa?

My father need to go to test and need to wait for 2 months.
My mom's medical was passed. not sure if only my Mom can get the visa.