+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa- Requested Sputum Test for Medical and will miss the 30 days medical deadline due to required additional tests

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone every been in the situation where additional tests were required for medical test? The medical letter request is dated Mar 14 which means the deadline to submit medical is Apr 13( after 30 days). They went for medical test on March 29 but additional sputum test required is scheduled in May 17-19, hence, they will miss the deadline. However, I cannot send additional documents in the IRCC portal to explain the situation that they will miss the medical deadline.

How do I ensure that IRCC will be notified that medical test completion will be delayed and we will need extension?

We applied in Manila and went to St. Lukes Ermita for medical.

Thank you in advanced.

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
Has anyone every been in the situation where additional tests were required for medical test? The medical letter request is dated Mar 14 which means the deadline to submit medical is Apr 13( after 30 days). They went for medical test on March 29 but additional sputum test required is scheduled in May 17-19, hence, they will miss the deadline. However, I cannot send additional documents in the IRCC portal to explain the situation that they will miss the medical deadline.

How do I ensure that IRCC will be notified that medical test completion will be delayed and we will need extension?

Thank you in advanced.
Don't worry IOM will inform the IRCC about your case you just need to follow the IOM protocol. This type of medical situation only delay the whole process for 90 days

Last edited:
Reactions: canuck78

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry IOM will inform the IRCC about your case you just need to follow the IOM protocol. This type of medical situation only delay the whole process for 90 days
Thank you. But, they went to St Luke's Ermita for medical and not IOM. I have not heard from St Luke's if they have notified IRCC that they did initial medical nut still required additional tests. There is also no update on the IRCC portal . If St. Luke's fail to inform IRCC, is there any other way for me to contact IRCC? I cannot upload any additional documents on the portal.

una21

Apr 25, 2023
Hi @kismet23 , we are on the same boat, my sputum test is scheduled on June 5th.
Did you eventually inform IRCC or St. Lukes did it for you? thanks

kclene

Jan 9, 2024

Thank you in advanced.
Hello,

We are in the same situation and unsure if we are to send a message to the IRCC through Web Form or not. Just want to ask what happened to your case?

Thank you!