+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa parents no update

nik_ne

Jun 15, 2017
Hi
My parents visitor visa got rejected in July 2022 so I have applied for my parents supervisa on Oct 7 2022

For my Mom - Medical showing passed on Oct 17 , 2022

For my Dad - He was told to go for tb testing which he has done and waiting for reports to come .

Wondering by this time I should have received the passport request of my mother since she has already passed her medical on Oct 17

how long are they taking to send passport request after medical being passed for super visa

please help

Reactions: Home_13579

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
My parents visitor visa got rejected in July 2022 so I have applied for my parents supervisa on Oct 7 2022

For my Mom - Medical showing passed on Oct 17 , 2022

For my Dad - He was told to go for tb testing which he has done and waiting for reports to come .

Wondering by this time I should have received the passport request of my mother since she has already passed her medical on Oct 17

how long are they taking to send passport request after medical being passed for super visa

please help
If they applied together they are likely waiting for your father’s TB testing which takes approximately 3 months and then the medical needs to be evaluated. Has he done the repeat chest X-ray yet? Once he does that you’ll need to wait for the medical to be evaluated an$ then their visa request will be evaluated and approved/refused. Could still be a while before you hear unfortunately.