+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPERVISA ONLINE APPLICATION 2021

mhnsmacay

Oct 15, 2018
Hi All, I will post my timeline here. :)

May 17- Online application submitted for supervisa application for parents from the Philippines
May 18- Biometrics requested
May 25- Biometrics schedule of parents in VFS Manila
May 30- Scheduled Upfront medical in St. Lukes

Kiwi Indian

Dec 10, 2018

May 17- Online application submitted for supervisa application for parents from the Philippines
Good luck @mhnsmacay
My father's timeline:
May 21 - Online application submitted for supervisa application from India

ohkaye

May 21, 2020

Hi, can you update us when there's movement on their application? Thanks!
My mom's visitor visa is expiring on Sept 2021 and still undecided whether to apply for another visitor visa or we'll try supervisa (87 days vs 400 days processing time according to website..?). She's currently in the Philippines.

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015

Hi there, Just want to understand the correct link to file online supervisa application for my parents in india. When i logged in my CIC application account. It shows only Visitor =, work and study permits visa only. Kindly let me know where to click so that correct supervisa application can be submitted.

yona1201

Apr 18, 2016

Hi, did your parents had a upfront medical or requested..any update on your application

Drial

Sep 19, 2019

Any update on your application kabayan?

Kiwi Indian

Dec 10, 2018
Good luck @mhnsmacay
My father's timeline:
May 21 - Online application submitted for supervisa application from India
My father’s timeline:
21 May 2021 super visa applied with upfront medicals
31 July 2021 biometrics
Raised webforms three times
31 August medical passed and PPR
Passport sent to vfs on 03 September 2021

Reactions: mpreetsingh

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Hi, I am really confused with one thing .I am preparing documents for my mothers Supervisa. She is an school teacher and I have gathered document from school but school mentioned that they don't have any objection for 1 month trip. Now, my question is would it be a problem for super visa? Will the visa officer say that if she is coming for 1 month she should apply for visit visa?

baublewreath

Dec 17, 2021
Hi! I am planning to apply supervisa for my mom (Manila, PH). I am debating whether to do upfront medicals or not. I just don't want to have to pay for remedicals (if ever). And also, if we decide to wait for IRCC to send her to do medicals, I'm worried that she won't be able to get a medical appointment within the 30 days alloted time due to COVID. Anyone who can advice on this?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi, I am really confused with one thing .I am preparing documents for my mothers Supervisa. She is an school teacher and I have gathered document from school but school mentioned that they don't have any objection for 1 month trip. Now, my question is would it be a problem for super visa? Will the visa officer say that if she is coming for 1 month she should apply for visit visa?
I don't think that's gonna be a problem, it might be favorable for her, since she's gotta leave Canada to go back for her work.
All the best.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi! I am planning to apply supervisa for my mom (Manila, PH). I am debating whether to do upfront medicals or not. I just don't want to have to pay for remedicals (if ever). And also, if we decide to wait for IRCC to send her to do medicals, I'm worried that she won't be able to get a medical appointment within the 30 days alloted time due to COVID. Anyone who can advice on this?
Do upfront medical they will be valid for 12 months.

Dec 20, 2021
Hello All.
My moms supervisa application was applied from India laSt year Oct 2020, no updates for a year so I reapplied this October 2021 again. No updates yet. Any inputs will be highly appreciated!!!