+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa- No PPR for primary applicant

kranti2307

Oct 3, 2018
Hi All,

I have been reading multiple posts where one of the parent receives the PPR and the other doesn't.
Same is the case with me where I applied for my parent's supervisa with my mother as Primary Applicant on May 20, 2022 with upfront medicals for both.

On June 21st my father received the PPR and till date my mother has not received anything.

Current Status: Biometric received, medical and all other things under review.

Is there anyone in same situation or anyone who was in similar situation and received the visa later.

Please help here.

nadsmomin

Jan 3, 2022
Hi All,

I have been reading multiple posts where one of the parent receives the PPR and the other doesn't.
Same is the case with me where I applied for my parent's supervisa with my mother as Primary Applicant on May 20, 2022 with upfront medicals for both.

On June 21st my father received the PPR and till date my mother has not received anything.

Current Status: Biometric received, medical and all other things under review.

Is there anyone in same situation or anyone who was in similar situation and received the visa later.

Please help here.
My mother received her PPR on June 21st, however, my father, who is the principal candidate, is still awaiting approval. Only the biometrics have been recorded and everything else including medical is in process.

Has your mother had her PPR? Keep me informed about your situation, please.