+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa need help

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
I applied for supervisa for my parents. I got the initial confirmation only.
I didn't received the submission confirmation and client application summary and my UCI and biometrics not get updated.
Is anyone faced this situation like me?
Will it take some days to get the acknowledgement?

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
If the system is unable to link your biometrics directly and assign you a UCI number, it means you might have completed 1 or more elements of the application incorrectly. This could be things like the spelling of a name, date of birth,etc.... Wait and if you dont hear from them then you must call IRCC

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
If the system is unable to link your biometrics directly and assign you a UCI number, it means you might have completed 1 or more elements of the application incorrectly. This could be things like the spelling of a name, date of birth,etc.... Wait and if you dont hear from them then you must call IRCC
Actually we checked several times. It is correct. May be will wait and see.
Thank you

TuG

Aug 7, 2022
Hey, I also want to apply supervisa for my parents. Could you please help me with the info of insurance company & the cost? and also what is the reason that you have used for your parents to stay longer than 6 months?

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
Hey, I also want to apply supervisa for my parents. Could you please help me with the info of insurance company & the cost? and also what is the reason that you have used for your parents to stay longer than 6 months?
Sure
We put they gonna spend some time with us.
We put 1 year stay.
Insurance for mom 1387 and for 1930

TuG

Aug 7, 2022
A few more questions:
Which insurance company?
Are your parents working or retired?
And also did they visit Canada earlier ?

I am asking all these as I want to make strong reason for my parents to stay more than 6 months but my father is retired and mother is homemaker. I don't want to give CIC an impression that they do not have strong ties back home.

Sure
We put they gonna spend some time with us.
We put 1 year stay.
Insurance for mom 1387 and for 1930

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
A few more questions:
Which insurance company?
Are your parents working or retired?
And also did they visit Canada earlier ?

I am asking all these as I want to make strong reason for my parents to stay more than 6 months but my father is retired and mother is homemaker. I don't want to give CIC an impression that they do not have strong ties back home.
Destination canada insurance company
They both working
No they didn't visted before.
For supervisa, your parents can be retired or unemployed. That is not a problem.
Do you have any own sister / brother back in home country.

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
I applied for supervisa for my parents. I got the initial confirmation only.
I didn't received the submission confirmation and client application summary and my UCI and biometrics not get updated.
Is anyone faced this situation like me?
Will it take some days to get the acknowledgement?
Got my submission confirmation, just now.

Reactions: TuG

TuG

Aug 7, 2022
Destination canada insurance company
They both working
No they didn't visted before.
For supervisa, your parents can be retired or unemployed. That is not a problem.
Do you have any own sister / brother back in home country.
Thank you for the reply.
Is this link correct : Visitors to Canada Travel Medical Insurance, Free Online Quotes, Compare, Direct Buy (visitorsinsurance.ca)?
Yes, my brother lives in India.

And did you submit the application through an agent or yourself?