+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa medical request

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
I applied Supervisa for my parents and got medical request. They had done the medical beforehand so they went to clinic and got it linked. Now I got an email stating medical hasn't been received in time. Tried contacting IRCC but can't get hold of them and can't upload medical documents as well. Not sure what to do. Please help!

ganesh5750

Jul 3, 2022
I applied Supervisa for my parents and got medical request. They had done the medical beforehand so they went to clinic and got it linked. Now I got an email stating medical hasn't been received in time. Tried contacting IRCC but can't get hold of them and can't upload medical documents as well. Not sure what to do. Please help!
Hi Samon, i am in the same boat, even though i provided then IME number of upfront medical test, IRCC still send the medical request for my parent super visa application? How did you resolve? I have opened case enquiry for so far no update.

Any info will be very helpful. Thanks.

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Samon, i am in the same boat, even though i provided then IME number of upfront medical test, IRCC still send the medical request for my parent super visa application? How did you resolve? I have opened case enquiry for so far no update.

Any info will be very helpful. Thanks.
We ended up contacting the clinic and they contact ircc. Apparently this happens because when they do upfront medical, they don't have application number. Once they send it to ircc with updated details, the medical request will automatically remove from your file. Mine got removed after 30 days.

ganesh5750

Jul 3, 2022
We ended up contacting the clinic and they contact ircc. Apparently this happens because when they do upfront medical, they don't have application number. Once they send it to ircc with updated details, the medical request will automatically remove from your file. Mine got removed after 30 days.
Thanks for quick response. Let me follow up with the clinic.

Really appreciate your help!!