NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Hi Everyone,

I plan to invite my parents and get supervisa for them. My dad plans to visit us for 1 month during this summer and go back. Next year they will visit us with mom for 2 months. The question is about insurance
- How can I get insurance for mom if she plans to visit us next year (I just want to apply one time)
- My dad will visit us for 1 month this year, so will I be able to cancel 365 days insurance once he left? Will I get the refund?
- Or do you think it is better to apply for regular visitor visa and try to apply for supervisa next year?

Thanks in advance.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
For the medical insurance, you have to TALK to the insurer.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I plan to invite my parents and get supervisa for them. My dad plans to visit us for 1 month during this summer and go back. Next year they will visit us with mom for 2 months. The question is about insurance
- How can I get insurance for mom if she plans to visit us next year (I just want to apply one time)
- My dad will visit us for 1 month this year, so will I be able to cancel 365 days insurance once he left? Will I get the refund?
- Or do you think it is better to apply for regular visitor visa and try to apply for supervisa next year?

Thanks in advance.
As their visits would be short-term for both years, it would be best to apply for TRVs. They must prove their strong ties to their home country + good financial situation + a well-defined purpose of visit.

You can apply to extend their stay if they decide to stay for longer than 6 months (if they arrive on TRVs)

Dvyshmodi

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.
hi sir, could u suggest me some good insurance companies for super visa and should i hire any agent for supervisa application or is it as easy as PR File?