mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Hi folks,

I am starting the super visa application process for my parents who have two past rejections for visit visas. I am a PR in Canada and has completed my first year here. How is your experience?
Anybody in the same boat?

Thanks,
Mohammad

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Based on hearsay and not statistics, for whatever reason Pakistani visit visa rejection rates for Parents seem higher (as opposed to, say, Indian visit visas for the same age group). The parents of almost all my Indian friends are typically here on visit visa. Whereas Pakistan parents I meet are usually on super visa.

Whether that pattern exists or not, I hope this means that your parents have a high chance of getting approved on super visa, regardless of previous visit visa rejections. Just make sure you explain in your file what the circumstances of the rejections were. Also make sure to disclose all previous visa rejections from any other country that your parents have had at any point in there life.

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Thanks for your reply @syedgj. I appreciate it. I will be submitting an application for my parents supervisa next week. They are due for an upfront medical examination on Monday i.e. 21st September, 2020. They have their biometrics done previously. Does anyone have an idea what the estimated processing time for supervisa applications right now from Pakistan? They online tool shows approx 223 days. I am wonder if I will be saving any time because of already done biometrics and background checks?

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
time because of already done biometrics and background checks?
[/QUOTE]

My mom went back to Pakistan and applied Supervisa in April 2020 pending till now without any indication. I raised web forms and emails but no responses yet. She is going to fly now in 2 weeks to Canada on a her existing visit visa..

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Thanks for your reply @syedgj. I appreciate it. I will be submitting an application for my parents supervisa next week. They are due for an upfront medical examination on Monday i.e. 21st September, 2020. They have their biometrics done previously. Does anyone have an idea what the estimated processing time for supervisa applications right now from Pakistan? They online tool shows approx 223 days. I am wonder if I will be saving any time because of already done biometrics and background checks?
hey what did you mention in the purpose of travel? plus what docs did you submit as part of the purpose for travel docs? an airline ticket or an itinerary?

novapp01

Feb 18, 2018
SUPER VISA FOR PARENTS

Application Submission Date : November 19th, 2020

Please Share your TimeLine as Well.

Thanks
I’m also going to submit file soon , is showing assets of patents in backhome are mandatory? Can u help and please keep updating ur timeline thanks

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
I’m also going to submit file soon , is showing assets of patents in backhome are mandatory? Can u help and please keep updating ur timeline thanks
It makes your life stronger; atleast 10K Cad would be more than enough, I believe. because on Supervisa we are the main critical ones in every matter. Income Requirements and Family Size.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
did your parents get visa yet?

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Applied Oct 2020. No news. Official processing time is at a year now. :(

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
as of Today the Processing Time is Decreased from 362 Days to 301 Days. Something Better Happening !
Hope for the Best !