Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
mitchpring said:
any updates on your parent's visa?
hi did you apply a super visa?

perrydoglas12

Aug 25, 2012
Visa application for student permit was rejected for several reasons bordering; insufficient funds, purpose (Postgraduate admission letter attached) of visit, travel history and financial status and personal asset.

At this time, a Christian married female friend has sent me an invitation letter to visit Canada. She is not related to me no from my country. I have more than USD8000 for the visit in my personal account including personal asset. I have also decided to return to my home country to apply for trv to overcome my travel history.

Any idea whether such trv can be granted after 2 months of student permit refusal?

Looking forward to your advice guys....

I'll appreciate private e-mail as well: perrydoglas12 @ yahoo.com

perrydoglas12

Aug 25, 2012
Visa application for student permit was rejected for several reasons bordering; insufficient funds, purpose (Postgraduate admission letter attached) of visit, travel history and financial status and personal asset.

At this time, a Christian married female friend has sent me an invitation letter to visit Canada. She is not related to me no from my country. I have more than USD8000 for the visit in my personal account including personal asset. I have also decided to return to my home country to apply for trv to overcome my travel history.

Any idea whether such trv can be granted after 2 months of student permit refusal?

Looking forward to your advice guys....

I'll appreciate private e-mail as well: perrydoglas12 @ yahoo.com

mitchpring

Aug 25, 2012
NT_PH said:
hi did you apply a super visa?

yes, and it's taking forever..
my mom submitted her application mid feb.. had her meds done mid march...they requested for sputum test had it done mid april..the result was released in june..they requested for xray since her last xray was 3mos ago then. the result was submitted at the embassy july 4th..until now we're still waiting for the visa..

how bout you?

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
mitchpring said:
yes, and it's taking forever..
my mom submitted her application mid feb.. had her meds done mid march...they requested for sputum test had it done mid april..the result was released in june..they requested for xray since her last xray was 3mos ago then. the result was submitted at the embassy july 4th..until now we're still waiting for the visa..

how bout you?
i started fill -up some forms of my mom. and then gathered some requirements... i have a question i need to the invitation letter thru courier or we should just put it together with the all form and requirements that CEM need . thanks

mitchpring

Aug 25, 2012
NT_PH said:
i started fill -up some forms of my mom. and then gathered some requirements... i have a question i need to the invitation letter thru courier or we should just put it together with the all form and requirements that CEM need . thanks
my mom submitted my letter of invitation together with all her application forms.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
mitchpring said:
my mom submitted my letter of invitation together with all her application forms.
so my invitation letter do not need to sent thru courier... i thought i am going to sent it here by our postal...
so i can put directly my invitation together with her forms and requirements.. and how you pay for the application fee?

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, how much is the cost for the medical test requested by the embassy?

nanaykopo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any good news guys??? let's update our timeline:

Doc. Pick-Up: June 30, 2012
Med. Req. : July 18, 2012
Med. done: July 23, 2012
Med. forwarded to the embassy: August 6, 2012

...still waiting..hoping..praying..and waiting...

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
nanaykopo said:
any good news guys??? let's update our timeline:

...still waiting..hoping..praying..and waiting...
hello nanaykopo, musta? buti ka pa na launched muna application nang mama mo? congrats... May tanung lang ako... paano ka nag bayad sa fee sa application? please i need some guide... pag na issued naba ang cheque ilagay mo rin sa enlovelop together wth the documents and forums... please help me

AnxiousGuy

Sep 5, 2012
Hello everyone...
I just joined this forum in-behalf of my father & mother in-laws supervisa application. They had their meds done sometime this march @ Timbol clinic but my mother in-law have to go back for sputum w/c as I have read in this thread and other threads also that there several others also who were made to do this procedure w/c amounts to a not so cheap price. Anyway, all's well said doc camille to my mother in-law 1st week of june so we expected that their results were forwarded to CE in the same month.
But until today, there's no good news yet. Still waiting for that familiar purple courier van. What's taking them so long? Is there a way to check the status of our application online?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.

nanaykopo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NT_PH said:
hello nanaykopo, musta? buti ka pa na launched muna application nang mama mo? congrats... May tanung lang ako... paano ka nag bayad sa fee sa application? please i need some guide... pag na issued naba ang cheque ilagay mo rin sa enlovelop together wth the documents and forums... please help me

Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager’s cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.
If you are paying in Philippine Pesos, the bank draft or certified cheque should be made payable to the: Embassy of Canada, Manila.
Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks or post offices. Bank cheques are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued, while PMOs are valid for only 3 months.
If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" (also known as the clearance or correspondent bank) must be left blank

yung naka-highlight ng purple yun yung ginawa ko.. I went to my bank here (RBC) and ordered a bank draft $150 then at the back you have to print your parent's name not your name.. I sent all the documents, application form, invitation letter, payment etc. to the Philippines so all they have to do is add the needed documents on their side (passport, photos, bank certificate etc etc) and then phone the call centre to pick it up..

2nd Med: (repeat xray): July 27, 2012

Glenn0623

Aug 21, 2012
Hi Hoping faith,

nareceive niyo na ba yung supervisa ng parents mo, we have the same situation and i am a little worried too

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
nanaykopo said:
Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager's cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.
If you are paying in Philippine Pesos, the bank draft or certified cheque should be made payable to the: Embassy of Canada, Manila.
Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks or post offices. Bank cheques are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued, while PMOs are valid for only 3 months.
If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" (also known as the clearance or correspondent bank) must be left blank

yung naka-highlight ng purple yun yung ginawa ko.. I went to my bank here (RBC) and ordered a bank draft $150 then at the back you have to print your parent's name not your name.. I sent all the documents, application form, invitation letter, payment etc. to the Philippines so all they have to do is add the needed documents on their side (passport, photos, bank certificate etc etc) and then phone the call centre to pick it up..

2nd Med: (repeat xray): July 27, 2012
thank you so much nanaykopoh sana magka visa na nanay mo.