+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa from Manila - Applicants/Future Applicants

sue_c26

May 19, 2014
Hello to everybody. I am planning to apply for a supervisa for my mother and father, which way would you recommend - online or via mail?

didang69

Dec 8, 2013
Hello everyone.

may tatanong lang po sana matulongan niyo ako. kakatanggap ko lang po ng passport request para sa visa ng mother ko. nalilito po ako kung paano esend ang passport niya kasi may mga payments na hinihingi. di ko lang alam kung alin dun ang babayaran ko.

sino po sa inyo nakapag send ng passport bago lang? share niyo naman po sa akin ano ginawa niyo?

maraming salamat po.

nurseph

Jun 6, 2014
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 5, 2014
Passport Req..
June 6, 2014
sue_c26 said:
If i will be applying Online, paano po yung Passport? To whom should we send it to? Thanks again.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive a PASSPORT REQUEST message on your CIC account. There you will find on how you will send your passport. It is usually sent to the nearest CVAC office in Cebu or Manila.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know from my clients that they will submit their passport if they have travel history even an expired passport. This is to satisfy the visa officer to document ties to their country of origin.

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
hello everyone,

i am just curious to know what are the exams that out parents will undergo for the medical exam? and does anyone here who has a mother who had a hypertension/high blood pressure? were they able to pass?

thanks.

C121

Sep 11, 2014
hi everyone! :)

i'm just so glad to find this forum as I was kind of lost of what to do.

My mom applied for a supervisa on March 24,2014 via VFS Global Philippines (Canada Visa Application Center - exclusive provider of the Govt of Canada) . After a week, she got a letter for her medical. She did comply and went to St Luke's BGC. They found scar on her lungs and subjected to further testings (sputum, etc) of which it turned negative. And as a protocol they said, she will have another set of sputum test and it will be "cultured" which will take about 2 months for the results. As advised, after 2 months (July 2, 2014) she went back to St Luke's and was told the results were negative. She had X-ray again and the results thankfully were all negative. The doctor said her medical is ok and they will forward the results. However, it's already 10 weeks and we have not heard from Canada Immigration.

I have emailed VFS Global and they replied that the application is still on process.

I'm kind of worried on the outcome of the application. I thought they would respond within 8 weeks after completing the medical requirements. I hope you guys can enlighten me who have experienced such situation.
It would be so much appreciated. Thank you.

jomar1113

Sep 12, 2014
Hi everyone,

I am applying an online application for my mother-in-law for multiple entry visa. My question is if i am the one will fill out the forms and scans all her documents and upload it thru online application then after you finish and ready to submit to cic, is there an option through online that will send it directly to Canadian embassy manila? I know that you have to make an account for her and use that account for online application.

Fast reply will be so appreciated. Thanks.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most of my client apply online it is faster than going to the embassy. By the way Manila is one the busiest Canadian embassies it process applications for a number of different jurisdictions not just Philippines.

Dec 20, 2014
Hi,
I'm in the middle of applying for a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa for my mother-in-law who is already in Canada on Visitor visa. As per the checklist generated by the wizard on CIC website, I need to submit IMM5708 along with other supporting documents. I have the following clarifications regarding the form IMM5708.
1) For question number 3 in the form there are 3 options to choose from.
a.Extension of my temporary resident visa
b.Restoration of temporary resident status as a visitor
c.Initial temporary resident permit or extension of temporary resident permit
I'm assuming the most appropriate option would be to choose option ‘c' since we are applying for a new temporary visa (super visa) and are also extending my mother-in-law's stay. Please let me know if the assumption and the option chosen is correct for our situation.

2) Assuming that we have to choose option ‘c' as stated above, when I fill the form and upload the form online on CIC website, following error message is thrown and I'm unable to upload the form.

To apply for a temporary resident permit, please complete the application on paper and submit it to a CIC office. When applying online, please ensure that the checkbox titled “initial temporary resident permit or extension of temporary resident permit” is not checked on the application form.

Please let me know if any of you had faced this problem. The application needs to be submitted as soon as possible and any thoughts/ comments/suggestions is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

kcul

Feb 11, 2012
Hi ,

Plz need a help !!! My parents received medical request for SuperVisa through email. But passport has been sent to Canada High Commission New Delhi through VFS while submitting the application.

1. Do we need to get the passport back from VFS to go for Medical Examination?
2. Is CHC is going to send the passport back through VFS to do the medical examination?

Timeline:
Application submitted through VFS along with Passport: March 11th, 2015
Medical requested through email: March 18th, 2015

lovemj1225

Mar 29, 2015
blestcheche said:
application sent on dec. 23rd, 2014. supervisa received on january 15th, 2015. yay!

please help me, I dont know where to start? Is super visa better that visitors visa? wala kc maipapakita na malaking pera sa bank acct ko eh.. But I meet the LICO minimum.. please help me… thanks