+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa from India during Covid-19

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Hi, I am trying to apply for the Supervisa form my mother who is alone and I am given to understand the VAC in India do not accept SuperVisa currently due to reduced staff and/or Covid-19. I did not get selected in the EOI for PPG2020. There is no response from VAC/VFS or the Delhi Immigration/ Counselor. She has a valid TRV but I do not see parents being shuttled every 6 months as feasible option. She could perform a flag pole only if the us border is open. What is the alternative ?

akhirti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Toronto
Hi, I am trying to apply for the Supervisa form my mother who is alone and I am given to understand the VAC in India do not accept SuperVisa currently due to reduced staff and/or Covid-19. I did not get selected in the EOI for PPG2020. There is no response from VAC/VFS or the Delhi Immigration/ Counselor. She has a valid TRV but I do not see parents being shuttled every 6 months as feasible option. She could perform a flag pole only if the us border is open. What is the alternative ?
Hey did you get any update on this one? I'm also planning on applying for a super visa, or TRV for my spouse's mom. I'm not sure if any movement is happening in India.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey did you get any update on this one? I'm also planning on applying for a super visa, or TRV for my spouse's mom. I'm not sure if any movement is happening in India.
Things have closed down more due to covid. She will still need to travel to another country to do biometrics when possible unless she has already done biometrics.

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Need help!!
Background:
1. My brother who is a PR holder is planning to apply for super visa for parents.
2. My parents are Indian passport holder but reside in UAE from couple decades
3. I am Non resident canadian citizen who is now a resident of USA.

Plan:

my brother wants to apply for supervisa for parents, but my parents recently lost job in UAE and i want to bring them to USA meanwhile with me. Plan is that i can ask them to visit and stay with me on visitor visa in USA, meanwhile we apply for their super visa online.

Question:
1. can my parents apply from USA while they are on visit or they have to be in Dubai?
2. Can we start the super visa application and then they travel to USA to visit me, meanwhile application in process?
3. if either option, can i get their biometrics and medical done before hand before the application is acknowledged even?