+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa from Bangladesh

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
On online super visa application I put wrong email address. Angry
As CIC will contact for medical and passport request through email I am really worried. Anyone please let me know how can I notify CIC to change the email address? For medical and passport request do they also add new messages to online account?

After apply online for bio-metrics do VFS keep the passport?

Please help.
Thanks.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi AH15, Sorry about that. I would recommend you to contact local VFS and let them know about this. They can atleast give you update if CIC has sent any medical request or not.
Regards,
CNF123
Regards
AH15 said:
On online super visa application I put wrong email address. Angry
As CIC will contact for medical and passport request through email I am really worried. Anyone please let me know how can I notify CIC to change the email address? For medical and passport request do they also add new messages to online account?

After apply online for bio-metrics do VFS keep the passport?

Please help.
Thanks.

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
GCMS NOTE DETAILS

nformation Sharing
Information sharing: 1
Created date :2014/XX/YY. :20:30:23
Created date by : MC XXXX
UCI:XXXXXXXX
Family name: XYZ
Given name:
TYPE: BIOGRAPHIC(What does means)
PARTNER:USA
validity date:
Status updated by;MC XXXX
Status updated date:XX/XX/XX
Assigned to RC-1234
Assigned by:MC XXXX
Due date:XX/XX/YY
Activity #1-2XYZABC
Matched records
Matched records: 0(what does means)
My question is that what's the meaning g of this sharing information,partner USA,Status EXEMPT-DUPLICATE,Type BIOGRAPHIC &MATCHED Records 0.please clear these lines for me (my visa is refused &this GCMS note information)

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Thanks CNF123.

For medical request do they also add a new message in the online account along with the email? Do you know anything?
Please let me know.

CNF123 said:
Hi AH15, Sorry about that. I would recommend you to contact local VFS and let them know about this. They can atleast give you update if CIC has sent any medical request or not.
Regards,
CNF123
Regards

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Sorry I dont have any idea.
AH15 said:
Thanks CNF123.

For medical request do they also add a new message in the online account along with the email? Do you know anything?
Please let me know.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi Sadatul/AH15,

I will apply online for my mother's supervisa end of April. Please answer my below query:

1. Do you notarized the invitation letter and declaration letter? Does it need to be notarized in Canada?
2. How long they give to complete biometric after the biometric request?
3. Did you buy G.M.S insurance online? Is this the site? -- Question applicable for Sadatul only.
https://online.gms.ca/cims/web/travelapp/

4. What did you put for departure date and return date in the medical insurance application?
5. What document did you submit/ what did you write for purpose of travel?

Thank you so much. I do highly appriciate your help.

Regards,
CNF123

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi Rossie,

my mom's passport is going to be expired on march,2016. I will apply for supervisa online end of this month( April).
Will there be any issue? Are invitation letter date and insurance date need to be same? Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
CNF123

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
I don't think that would be an issue.

yes.invitation letter date and insurance date need to be same.

CNF123 said:
Hi Rossie,

my mom's passport is going to be expired on march,2016. I will apply for supervisa online end of this month( April).
Will there be any issue? Are invitation letter date and insurance date need to be same? Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
CNF123

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Got passport request today for super visa.
Is there any VFS fee for submit passport? Only passport and the letter from CIC is necessary for visa submit?

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Very good news...:) there is no fee required to send passport through VFS.

AH15 said:
Got passport request today for super visa.
Is there any VFS fee for submit passport? Only passport and the letter from CIC is necessary for visa submit?

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does buying insurance from cheap companies increase visa rejection chances? any one with experience with any other company then GMS

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
CNF123 said:
Hi Rossie,

Thank you very much.

Regards,
CNF123
Since your mom will have less than 1 year validity with her passport when you apply; the VO may issue a regular TRV instead of Super Visa (it happened before). In either case, the VISA (Super Visa or Visit Visa), if successful, will be given up to the validity of the passport.

Your dates should line up same everywhere. For example, intended travel date in application should match with what you state in your invitation letter which should also match with medical insurance effective date. FYI, you can change the insurance effective date by contacting the broker later.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nehamerchant said:
does buying insurance from cheap companies increase visa rejection chances? any one with experience with any other company then GMS
I don't think so. If the broker is legit and operational in Canada and your insurance covers emergency medical needs for minimum of $100,000 for 1 year; you're good to go. I have seen many Indian insurance brokers start business when Super Visa came out.

nehamerchant said:
is it better to purchase insurance direct from the company or through broker.
Doesn't matter if both are legit. FYI, I bought it through a broker just because I would expect some help from him if I ever have to claim.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
I am also buying from a broker.
nehamerchant said: