+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa for Parent Application Error (unable to submit)

licorize

Jul 27, 2015
Greetings, I am helping my mom apply for a Supervisa from the USA and completed all the necessary info and uploaded all my documents. I click save and continue, and enter the info for consent to IRCC and then save and continue again.
Then I reach the "Fees" section and get the messaged "based on your answers, you have no fees to pay". Which is wrong, because I believe I have to pay 100$ for the Supervisa.
Regardless, I Try and click save and continue and am presented with an "unknown error" where I can only logout or exit the application.

Unknown Error occurred.
We're sorry you ended up here. Try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, you can:
Report a technical problem by completing the Web form on the Contact Us page of our website.
Make sure to include the error details listed below.
Return to sign in.
Details
ModuleHTTP status codeError codeTimestamp1667433966637MethodPOSTURLDetailsBrowserGoogle Chrome or ChromiumUser agentMozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/106.0.0.0 Safari/537.36Correlation IdPlatformAndroid: false iOS: false FireFox: false Blink: true Webkit: false Trident: false Edge: false Safari: falseSupported input typescolor, button, checkbox, date, datetime-local, email, file, hidden, image, month, number, password, radio, range, reset, search, submit, tel, text, time, url, weekPassive listenerstrueSupports Scroll BehaviortrueBodynull"

I tried in Microsoft edge and Chrome, and even on PC and a mac. I tried clearing my cache, and going back to the beginning of the application and hitting save and continue till I reach the end and the same thing happens. I even completely redid the application and got the same issue. I've tried on multiple occasions at different times, all weekdays.
What on earth is happening and is there a way around it? I submitted a webform and only got the unhelpful "we have a high number of requests" message.
I only have a couple weeks before they delete my application and I wanted to get it submitted as soon as possible. Can anyone give any advice?

htcj

Jun 10, 2016
Hi I ran into the exact same problem for my parents in the US. I tried to submit the application but was told “we have no fees to pay” and got the exact error message when we tried to continue.
it will be nice if you can let me know if you hear from IRCC. Appreciate it!

licorize

Jul 27, 2015
We haven't heard back but ended up submitting via the GC key application route. It was a bit tricky to find and figure out because it's the old portal and slightly different forms but it worked in the end.

htcj

Jun 10, 2016
We haven't heard back but ended up submitting via the GC key application route. It was a bit tricky to find and figure out because it's the old portal and slightly different forms but it worked in the end.
I see. Where can i find the link to that route? Thanks a bunch!

htcj

Jun 10, 2016
I tried to set up an account on the GC Key portal but
Hi May I ask when you submit via the GC Kay application portal, did you do it in USA or in Canada?

vkb2207

Dec 16, 2022
Hi,

I had an issue after I paid the amount for Supervisa application. The payment was successful but I can not find my application now in the portal. THis happneded like 2 hours back. Can you please guide me how you were able to trouble shoot?

Thanks

wahajhasan

Dec 29, 2022
Hi are people still facing this issue? I was trying to put in my mother's education and work history. On trying to save, it reported an unknown error occurred.