+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa documents to upload

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
I am wondering for those who have recently applied Supervisa for parents recently via the portal, what documents did you upload after fill in a lot of information for the applicants, e.g. personal info, employment info, travel history, medical information etc.?

From what I can see, at the support document page, it only asked me to upload:
1.Passport
2.National ID(If applicable)
3.Proof of funds(from the description, it seems asking for invitation letter+inviter's proof of funds info)
4.Representative form(if applicable)
5.Parent's marriage certificate

Other than that, nothing else.
I did find that it used to ask for other forms like IMM5257, IMM5645 etc. Does it mean we don't need to fill these forms any more because we have fill in before upload the document already?
At which point parents will provide medical exam and collect fingerprints?

Other than that, anything else I might be missing?

Thanks in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am wondering for those who have recently applied Supervisa for parents recently via the portal, what documents did you upload after fill in a lot of information for the applicants, e.g. personal info, employment info, travel history, medical information etc.?

From what I can see, at the support document page, it only asked me to upload:
1.Passport
2.National ID(If applicable)
3.Proof of funds(from the description, it seems asking for invitation letter+inviter's proof of funds info)
4.Representative form(if applicable)
5.Parent's marriage certificate

Other than that, nothing else.
I did find that it used to ask for other forms like IMM5257, IMM5645 etc. Does it mean we don't need to fill these forms any more because we have fill in before upload the document already?
At which point parents will provide medical exam and collect fingerprints?

Other than that, anything else I might be missing?

Thanks in advance.
Would specifically include you latestest NOA proving that you meet LICO, your current bank accounts and proof of home ownership and value if you have one . For your parents should include recent months (6 if possible) of their bank statements, proof of property ownership an evaluation and proof of any other financial or personal ties. Your parents will be asked to do biometrics and medical once applications have been received.

safb

Sep 30, 2022
Would specifically include you latestest NOA proving that you meet LICO, your current bank accounts and proof of home ownership and value if you have one . For your parents should include recent months (6 if possible) of their bank statements, proof of property ownership an evaluation and proof of any other financial or personal ties. Your parents will be asked to do biometrics and medical once applications have been received.
Hi,

I'm also applying for a supervisa, I was thinking as a tie to back home to add a letter from my brother(who is divorced) that mum was the care taker of grand child when he is away on work trips as well as primary caregiver of my grandmother. Along side this, I will be providing proof of property ownership in her name, and her association in church. Will these suffice?

For the proof of funds, it says to write a letter and state how much you're supporting parent with and I was wondering what amount to put there plus I don't have up to 5000$ in my checking account, will this be a problem? please help