+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa application

blessed123

Feb 21, 2019
Hi All,

Need your help. i applied my father tourist visa last Oct. 2018 and was denied:
purpose of visit- travel, to spend Xmas in Canada and to experience snow.
amount of funds in bank = $4000+cad
reasons for refusal of visa:
1.travel history
2.purpose of visit
3. family ties in Canada and country
4.insufficient funds

i did reapply again last Feb. 5,2019
purpose of visa- to celebrate with us for our condo blessing (we bought condo lat Nov) which is same month as my birthday
amount of funds in the bank-$9000+
we also bought him house and lot last Dec. worth 400,000 pesos = $10k CAD and We also include letter that he is a active member of the home owners association of his subdivision/village (to inform them that he is coming back to his own country)
we also less his itinerary from 5 months stay before to 1.5months
and still denied. same 4 reasons.

1.travel history
2.purpose of visit
4.insufficient funds

now i want to re-apply as Super visa. I really want him to come here. Can you suggest me how can i make sure that he will get approve. he do not have any travel history since my mom had cancer before, he work hard for us / with us and when my mom passed away, his the only one who take care of us. Now i want him to experience to travel here in Canada.

Please help.

drRani

May 7, 2015
HI. I am in the same situation. I would like to know about your update. Did u consult an immigration consultant or lawyer?

blessed123

Feb 21, 2019
Hi.
No I did not consult. I requested for IRCC ATIP for more detailed reason but actually it did not help at all.

I applied my dad in parent super visa application. More expensive due to insurance but he got approved and he came last Dec.12.2019.

Oct 2, 2017
Hi All,

Need your help. i applied my father tourist visa last Oct. 2018 and was denied:
purpose of visit- travel, to spend Xmas in Canada and to experience snow.
amount of funds in bank = $4000+cad
reasons for refusal of visa:
1.travel history
2.purpose of visit
4.insufficient funds

i did reapply again last Feb. 5,2019
purpose of visa- to celebrate with us for our condo blessing (we bought condo lat Nov) which is same month as my birthday
amount of funds in the bank-$9000+
we also bought him house and lot last Dec. worth 400,000 pesos = $10k CAD and We also include letter that he is a active member of the home owners association of his subdivision/village (to inform them that he is coming back to his own country)
we also less his itinerary from 5 months stay before to 1.5months
and still denied. same 4 reasons.

1.travel history
2.purpose of visit
4.insufficient funds

now i want to re-apply as Super visa. I really want him to come here. Can you suggest me how can i make sure that he will get approve. he do not have any travel history since my mom had cancer before, he work hard for us / with us and when my mom passed away, his the only one who take care of us. Now i want him to experience to travel here in Canada.

Please help.

Hi, did you apply again? Any progress so far?

Looks like your funds in Canada would need to be higher. Also, check if you meet the LICO (including your father in the family size). Plus, it would help if your father had some liquidity back in his home country - try a savings account with some funds in it.

For family ties - it might help to mention the family he has over there, like parents and siblings.

You might mention a more valid reason to visit - he may visit just to meet you but you have to convince the VO about that.

Travel history - it might not matter as much in a supervise application - have you tried that?