+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa 2022

Nikhil shah

May 4, 2016
Hi Starting new thread for 2022 supervisa applicants.
I was reading all thread and few are applying through new portal for supervisa. Today I tried using new portal, they have removed supervisa option from new portal. Can someone shed light?

Nisk

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Starting new thread for 2022 supervisa applicants.
I was reading all thread and few are applying through new portal for supervisa. Today I tried using new portal, they have removed supervisa option from new portal. Can someone shed light?
I recently applied from new portal

Reactions: vanthle

Kri123

Apr 5, 2022
Hi, did you buy tickets before applying? There is mandatory field to upload flight tickets which does not make sense. Please advise.

Nisk

Feb 22, 2022
We did not buy any flight tickets. There is no questions related to flight tickets when we applied

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi.

I submitted an application for my mother in law yesterday and received request for biometrics today.

Waiting for next step

Last edited:

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi, did you buy tickets before applying? There is mandatory field to upload flight tickets which does not make sense. Please advise.
I did see a requirement for return tickets. Then I realized it did not show as Super visor but visitor visa for more than 6 months. I rechecked the questionnaires and realized I had enter parent and grant parents on the field asking for relationship instead of child/grandchild. Once I changed this, it showed option for supervisa. And there after the checklist did not have request for air tickets amongst other requests that were also removed.

harkiran1992

Jul 12, 2021
Hey guys.. I applied Supervisa for my Parents in Jul2021 on the old portal, then in Nov2021 in the new portal. I received medical update in Feb2022 (passed). Then on 17May they asked for biometrics for my mother again, we completed that on 03Jun and she got passport request on the same day. However, there is no update on my father's application. I applied together for them in a single file, and I have no clue why only one of them has received update. I have requested gcms notes and raised multiple web forms. I do not know what else I can do. Anyone aware of a situation where one of the applicants received response earlier than the other?

Timelines:
Jul2021 - applied in old portal
Nov2021 - applied in new portal
Feb2022 - Medical passed for both (update received on same day)
Apr2022 - requested GCMS notes
May2022 - received copy of GCMS notes - no details provided behind delay in processing
May2022 - repeat biometrics request for mother
03Jun2022 - New biometrics submitted for mother and passport request received the same day
As of 10Jun2022 - no update received for Father's application.

Please advise.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hey guys.. I applied Supervisa for my Parents in Jul2021 on the old portal, then in Nov2021 in the new portal. I received medical update in Feb2022 (passed). Then on 17May they asked for biometrics for my mother again, we completed that on 03Jun and she got passport request on the same day. However, there is no update on my father's application. I applied together for them in a single file, and I have no clue why only one of them has received update. I have requested gcms notes and raised multiple web forms. I do not know what else I can do. Anyone aware of a situation where one of the applicants received response earlier than the other?

Timelines:
May2022 - received copy of GCMS notes - no details provided behind delay in processing
03Jun2022 - New biometrics submitted for mother and passport request received the same day

Please advise.
Please raise GCMS note for your father to see where it stuck

Good Luck

Reactions: find_anand

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020

Timelines:

Please advise.
You can try calling the hospital where they did their medical, just to see if your dad is requested to do further medical test without knowing

harkiran1992

Jul 12, 2021
You can try calling the hospital where they did their medical, just to see if your dad is requested to do further medical test without knowing
Medical is already passed. Also, in the gcms notes it is mentioned that no issues with medical.. So this is not the reason. If they ask for additional medical testing, they don't update medical to passed. Thank you though.

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Medical is already passed. Also, in the gcms notes it is mentioned that no issues with medical.. So this is not the reason. If they ask for additional medical testing, they don't update medical to passed. Thank you though.
Just exercise a little more patience then. Hopefully you will get a positive response from them soon.

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Wait for a week or so max and then try reaching out to your local MP and ask them to get an update for your father's application as group application should get a decision at the same time. Find the details of your local MP, send an email or call them and they will assist in getting the update for you.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

Reactions: harkiran1992

harkiran1992

Jul 12, 2021
Wait for a week or so max and then try reaching out to your local MP and ask them to get an update for your father's application as group application should get a decision at the same time. Find the details of your local MP, send an email or call them and they will assist in getting the update for you.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en
Thank you will try this. It has been a week today. I will email them on Monday.