+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa 2021

Shahnaz.bd

May 29, 2021
Dear Members
After medical passed,I got correspondent letter saying biometric validity of 10year.
But seeing others timelines I saw at the same day they got correspondent letter and passport request, which i didn’t get yet.
It's been more than 1 week passed i got that correspondent letter,what to do now?
Should i raise a webform,or again wait and wait...so tensed.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Members
After medical passed,I got correspondent letter saying biometric validity of 10year.
But seeing others timelines I saw at the same day they got correspondent letter and passport request, which i didn’t get yet.
It's been more than 1 week passed i got that correspondent letter,what to do now?
You can’t compare yourself to other especially it if was precovid.

Rosealsidhu

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Dear Members
When did you apply for your mom? After biometrics, when did you get request for the medical?

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Dear Members
Apu are you from bd? I am from bd too...can we connect in whats app?

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
I found your few posts in Supervisa application for parent. I would really appreciate if you could help me in some of the matters please. I have just received my COPR now and would like to apply for my mother Supervisa as she is in back home. Let me explain a bit about her status. She is a school teacher and currently working and also she has few lands along with some savings certificate.

My questions-
1) As I recently got copr can I apply as soon as possible for her? would it be an issue?
2) She does not have any travel history will it be an issue?
3) I was thinking to attach a CA evaluation for all the cash, saving certificate she has in home country .What do u suggest as it might help for country tie?
4) Her employment certificate would also work as a country tie. only employment certificate or the letter needs to state something like she has vacation hours remaining and would wish to visit Canada? so 2 separate letters?
5) Bank statements?
6) I live here with my husband who is an a PR and student. Income LICO for 3 people covers my income so in invitation if I just include my income would it suffice? To be concise I do not want to include him in income thing.
7) I have decided to pay 2 months advance payment and with that document will apply.
8) For the letter formats do I have to attach an invitation letter, cover letter from my mother also? and a declaration seperately?

Would be grateful if you would reply me back

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I found your few posts in Supervisa application for parent. I would really appreciate if you could help me in some of the matters please. I have just received my COPR now and would like to apply for my mother Supervisa as she is in back home. Let me explain a bit about her status. She is a school teacher and currently working and also she has few lands along with some savings certificate.

My questions-
1) As I recently got copr can I apply as soon as possible for her? would it be an issue?
2) She does not have any travel history will it be an issue?
3) I was thinking to attach a CA evaluation for all the cash, saving certificate she has in home country .What do u suggest as it might help for country tie?
4) Her employment certificate would also work as a country tie. only employment certificate or the letter needs to state something like she has vacation hours remaining and would wish to visit Canada? so 2 separate letters?
5) Bank statements?
6) I live here with my husband who is an a PR and student. Income LICO for 3 people covers my income so in invitation if I just include my income would it suffice? To be concise I do not want to include him in income thing.
7) I have decided to pay 2 months advance payment and with that document will apply.
8) For the letter formats do I have to attach an invitation letter, cover letter from my mother also? and a declaration seperately?

Would be grateful if you would reply me back
1. You must prove that you are a PR and have proof that you have earned LICO last year to qualify
2. not usually for a supervisa.
3. if she is only planning on visiting on leave from work she may be considered for a TRV not a supervisa
5. yes include both your and your mother’s bank statements
6. as long as you have no other children, no other undertakings, your mother isn’t married and she doesn”t have any children under 22 your family size is 3.
7. Not sure what you mean by 2 months of advance payment. LICO is based on your income already earned in Canada last year. The easiest way to look is look at your NOA line 150 think it is now 15000

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
1. You must prove that you are a PR and have proof that you have earned LICO last year to qualify
2. not usually for a supervisa.
3. if she is only planning on visiting on leave from work she may be considered for a TRV not a supervisa
5. yes include both your and your mother’s bank statements
6. as long as you have no other children, no other undertakings, your mother isn’t married and she doesn”t have any children under 22 your family size is 3.
7. Not sure what you mean by 2 months of advance payment. LICO is based on your income already earned in Canada last year. The easiest way to look is look at your NOA line 150 think it is now 15000
Thank you so much for your response. Few more confusion...
3) As she is still employed and a school teacher in that case only letter of employment would be good enough right coz either way she has to declare that she is still working with them? But in Purpose of visit how does she explains that? Or she does not need to mention any plan with her job?
7) 2 months advance payment means for insurance .

please suggest

Oct 29, 2021
Dear Members
Hi dear did you finally receive ppr ? I am in same situation now got biometric validation letter but did not get passport request yet ? Your reply would help me

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Thank you so much for your response. Few more confusion...
3) As she is still employed and a school teacher in that case only letter of employment would be good enough right coz either way she has to declare that she is still working with them? But in Purpose of visit how does she explains that? Or she does not need to mention any plan with her job?
7) 2 months advance payment means for insurance .

please suggest
3. For Super Visa, on the invitation letter (from you) / Purpose of visit letter (from her) both must have a tentative visiting duration more than 6 months at a time (i.e. a year). So, logically, if she is employed, she might need to explain what's her plan regarding current job if she cannot work more than 6 months at a time (on leave / left job / retired).

7. For Super Visa, an advanced payment of 1 year medical coverage of insurance is mandatory covering at least 1,00,000 CAD. This cost somewhere between $800 to $2200 depending on features. Most of the good insurance company refund this money if your parents cannot land for logical reason or visa application gets rejected. But you have to have the insurance prepaid before you apply (actually you have to upload the PAID insurance paper as supporting document while submitting application.)

Thank you

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
3. For Super Visa, on the invitation letter (from you) / Purpose of visit letter (from her) both must have a tentative visiting duration more than 6 months at a time (i.e. a year). So, logically, if she is employed, she might need to explain what's her plan regarding current job if she cannot work more than 6 months at a time (on leave / left job / retired).

7. For Super Visa, an advanced payment of 1 year medical coverage of insurance is mandatory covering at least 1,00,000 CAD. This cost somewhere between $800 to $2200 depending on features. Most of the good insurance company refund this money if your parents cannot land for logical reason or visa application gets rejected. But you have to have the insurance prepaid before you apply (actually you have to upload the PAID insurance paper as supporting document while submitting application.)

Thank you
Thank you bhaiya. But I have taken NOC from school that she will visit for 1 month. Would it be problem? coz it should be her choice how many days she would stay. For supervisa is it mandatory to stay for 6 months?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Thank you bhaiya. But I have taken NOC from school that she will visit for 1 month. Would it be problem? coz it should be her choice how many days she would stay. For supervisa is it mandatory to stay for 6 months?
It's mot mandatory. When you have a Super VISA, you can stay anytime between 1 day to 2 years at a single stay. But before you apply, if you share your plan to stay only for 1 month then the VISA Officer might issue you a 6 month stay normal multiple entry VISA instead. The decision is completely upto the VISA officer.

Thank you

Apple Tariman

Oct 29, 2021
Hello, everyone! I'm a PR holder, married with Canadian citizen. I am applying super visa for my mother. Is it possible if both of us (my husband and I) can sponsor/invite my mother to come and visit me in Canada? Do we need to show our bank statements together? Does my mother needs to show a bank statements too? I have another question on what should I do for Purpose Of Travel? Do i need to make a letter that same as Invitation letter? Do I need to make it notarize? I'm a bit confused of these two (Invitation letter and Purpose of Travel). Another thing, Does anybody know on where to get a Canadian medical insurance? and to apply for super visa does it need to have a medical exam? Thank you so much for taking time to read my concerns. A little help would highly appreciated. Have a good day!

Oct 29, 2021
Hello, everyone! I'm a PR holder, married with Canadian citizen. I am applying super visa for my mother. Is it possible if both of us (my husband and I) can sponsor/invite my mother to come and visit me in Canada? Do we need to show our bank statements together? Does my mother needs to show a bank statements too? I have another question on what should I do for Purpose Of Travel? Do i need to make a letter that same as Invitation letter? Do I need to make it notarize? I'm a bit confused of these two (Invitation letter and Purpose of Travel). Another thing, Does anybody know on where to get a Canadian medical insurance? and to apply for super visa does it need to have a medical exam? Thank you so much for taking time to read my concerns. A little help would highly appreciated. Have a good day!
Yes your husband and you both together can invite your mother , if you apply for supervisa your income matters , you have to provide both of your (your husband and yours ) last years NOA and it will prove that you both have enough income to support your family and your mother . Your mother do not need to show a very huge bank balance but still she needs to show that she has enough ties back in her home country that she will for sure go back and won’t overstay . Like her house, FD , or land or family ties etc.
About supervisa insurance you have lots of options you can simply google , I have personally availed a monthly package where I pay 90$ every month it has a 100,000 $ coverage which is mandatory.
yes for supervisa medical exam is must , once you apply ircc will send you a medical request and you can get it done by any panel physician the list is available in Canada.ca and you can also opt for upfront medical where you don’t need to wait for ircc to send you the request you can just to book your appointment and get it done and send the documents to ircc through webform so you can chose which one you want
I hope I gave some of your answers