+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

Singh22$

Mar 29, 2024
Hi everyone. I have concern about passport submission. I got passport request 2 days ago and i got AWB number for 2 way courier for Bluedart. Yesterday i dropped off my passport at Ludhiana Bluedart location and they gave me Tracking number. So today when i tracked my passport,i checked that passport is going to Jalandhar VFS. Isn't it supposed to go to Delhi VFS for stamping?. I do not know why they are sending it to Jalandhar VFS. Does anybody know what's going on?. Do they do passport stamping at Jalandhar VFS?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone. I have concern about passport submission. I got passport request 2 days ago and i got AWB number for 2 way courier for Bluedart. Yesterday i dropped off my passport at Ludhiana Bluedart location and they gave me Tracking number. So today when i tracked my passport,i checked that passport is going to Jalandhar VFS. Isn't it supposed to go to Delhi VFS for stamping?. I do not know why they are sending it to Jalandhar VFS. Does anybody know what's going on?. Do they do passport stamping at Jalandhar VFS?
Post under visitor. Super visa is not family sponsorship question.