Feb 2013
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Done....
7 Feb 2013
Passport Req..
17 April 2013
Hi,

I am applying super visa for my mother. We have fulfilled income requirements from our side. Is it also matters bank funds on my mother side too?. Currently she has only $3000 in her account, she is getting pension every month. Do we need to increase bank funds on her side? If yes it should be in her another account? If we increase the account in which she is getting her pension then probably we need to provide proof of source from where she got? Does it also affect on her pension too if we transfer money on same account?

Please advise

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I am applying super visa for my mother. We have fulfilled income requirements from our side. Is it also matters bank funds on my mother side too?. Currently she has only $3000 in her account, she is getting pension every month. Do we need to increase bank funds on her side? If yes it should be in her another account? If we increase the account in which she is getting her pension then probably we need to provide proof of source from where she got? Does it also affect on her pension too if we transfer money on same account?

Please advise

Thanks
Her finances don't really matter for a super visa.

Any superficial increases in the bank balances would only confirm this was done for the purpose of a visa approval. Not recommended

Nav Hundal

Aug 8, 2013
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Done....
7 Feb 2013
Passport Req..
17 April 2013
Her finances don't really matter for a super visa.

Any superficial increases in the bank balances would only confirm this was done for the purpose of a visa approval. Not recommended

Thank you very much Bryanna

Reactions: Adeelsyed