+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super VIsa

M.Prasla

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am applying the Super Visa of my parents. I have few concerns and I hope someone from this forum would help me to answer them.

1. I want to provide my father's properties and business information and documents to justify his ties in the resident country. Where or in which section of the checklist would be the best to upload these documents or information?

2. I and my wife have an income of $104/yearly. We both started our job on 1st May 2017 (i had the previous contract from 1st Jan-17th March 2017). We both got an NOA for around 40K each.
So my question is that since I am calling my parent for the super visa so are my only income and NOA would be assessed by the visa officer if this is the case then my income/NOA (44K/40K) is not meeting the LICOs list as I would need at least 45K income. However, if the officer would also assess my wife's income and NOA then we should be well over the LICOs limit. Should am I be good enough to apply.

I might be thinking too much about my 2nd concern, this is because my parents already got refuse in 2015 for Visit to attend my convocation ceremony.

Can someone please assist me on my above concerns, please?

Thanks

Cheers

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
1.) The is no standard order to arrange the supporting documents..........just provide and use the visa checklist.

2.) Maybe you and your spouse (your household) co-sign the letter of invitation for your parents............Refer........

Financial support (proof of funds)
The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income. The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:
  • Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
  • Employment Insurance stubs
  • employment letter including salary and date of hiring
  • pay stubs
  • bank statements

M.Prasla

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
1.) The is no standard order to arrange the supporting documents..........just provide and use the visa checklist.

2.) Maybe you and your spouse (your household) co-sign the letter of invitation for your parents............Refer........

Financial support (proof of funds)
The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income. The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:
  • Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
  • Employment Insurance stubs
  • employment letter including salary and date of hiring
  • pay stubs
  • bank statements
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply

M.Prasla

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Hey guys,

I have submitted the super visa application of my parents on Saturday 17th 2018. Its been more then a week now i haven’t received the biometrics email. I came to know that usaully it receives right away or at least takes 24 hours after we submitted the application.

Is it normal? Should i be worried? Do i need to connect CIC? Or should i wait couple more days?