+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
hi,first i am apply my parents visitor visa.they live in india.they sent their file in chandigarh office.but their visa refused 11 months ago.they refuse their visa because they have no family ties in their home country.and the 2 reason they have very low property in india.i am only 1 child my parents.i have no another brother or sister.in canada i am PR.when i am apply my parents i am shown $15000 in my bank account and i am also shown my own home papers.so pls pls help me if i am apply my parents super visa they give my parents visa or not.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To qualify for the super visa, you need to demonstrate that you have a job in Canada and make enough money through your job to meet the low income requirement. Your parents will have to demonstrate that they have strong ties to their home country (just like they had to for the regular visitor visa).

None of us here can tell you if they will be approved or not if you apply.

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
kulveer said:
hi,first i am apply my parents visitor visa.they live in india.they sent their file in chandigarh office.but their visa refused 11 months ago.they refuse their visa because they have no family ties in their home country.and the 2 reason they have very low property in india.i am only 1 child my parents.i have no another brother or sister.in canada i am PR.when i am apply my parents i am shown $15000 in my bank account and i am also shown my own home papers.so pls pls help me if i am apply my parents super visa they give my parents visa or not.
hi,now i am again sponser to my parents by super visa.i am send supervisa sponsership to my parents.now i am shown my total income $65000 for total 5 family members.i am shown $15000 bank account.can someone tell me what is mean by family ties in home country.which is better online supervisa application or paper application.

Vikask

Feb 4, 2014
kulveer said:
hi,now i am again sponser to my parents by super visa.i am send supervisa sponsership to my parents.now i am shown my total income $65000 for total 5 family members.i am shown $15000 bank account.can someone tell me what is mean by family ties in home country.which is better online supervisa application or paper application.
Ties mean you are showing that your parents will return back to India because they are tied to that place which can be related to job, business, family or any other regular activity that he just has to attend to.

I have heard online is better since there are lower chances of mistakes and it is faster.

If you are looking for getting Super Visa Insurance I can help. E-mail me at vikas@punjabinsurance.ca and I will be happy to help you out.

Thanks
Vikas