+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa. Want to bring my parents. Using my husband and my brothers income

toronto55

Apr 24, 2014
Hi
My parents want to visit Canada with super visa but our income is not enough. We are member of 3 and I want to bring my father and mother. So total member is 5 person. 2014 income for 5 person is $49,839 which is not enough. My brother got recently married and he sponsor his wife. He want to support our parents.

If he support me then total member will be 7
we are 3 + my father and mother + my brother and his wife = 7
minimum income for 7 person is $65,581

my husband, me and my brother income combine is $75,000

My question is
1. Can my husband and my brother can support me together for super visa
2. If my brother support his patents for super visa, will there any delay for his wife to come in Canada

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are apply for the super visa, then only your husband's income can be used to support the super visa application. You cannot use your brother's income.

If your brother is applying for the super visa, then he can only use his income (not your husband's).

So the answers to your questions are:
1. Just your husband. Not your brother.
2. Not applicable since your brother cannot support your application.

toronto55

Apr 24, 2014
Re: Super Visa. Who can support income

Hi Scylla,

Thank you for your recent post. I am just wondering, if I am principle applicant my husband can support me his income for supervisa but why my brother can not support me for his income for super visa for my parents? is there any reference?

Also, I would like to know maximum how many people can show their income to support my parents

Thank You
:)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

toronto55 said:
Hi Scylla,

Thank you for your recent post. I am just wondering, if I am principle applicant my husband can support me his income for supervisa but why my brother can not support me for his income for super visa for my parents? is there any reference?

Also, I would like to know maximum how many people can show their income to support my parents

Thank You
:)
1. Yes,

Co-signer

If you have to meet financial requirements and do not have enough money to sponsor your relatives on your own, your spouse or common-law partner may help you meet the income requirement by co-signing the undertaking.

The co-signer must:

meet the same eligibility requirements as the sponsor;
agree to co-sign your application to sponsor; and,
agree to be responsible for the basic requirements of the persons you want to sponsor and their family members for the term of the undertaking.

The co-signer will be equally liable if commitments are not met. If you are sponsoring a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, you cannot have a co-signer. If you are sponsoring a dependent child who does not have children of his or her own, you do not need a co-signer.

Assets, potential earnings, or assistance from other family members will not be considered.

You and your spouse.

Llenabrooks

Mar 27, 2023

Hi

1. Yes,

Co-signer

If you have to meet financial requirements and do not have enough money to sponsor your relatives on your own, your spouse or common-law partner may help you meet the income requirement by co-signing the undertaking.

The co-signer must:

meet the same eligibility requirements as the sponsor;
agree to co-sign your application to sponsor; and,
agree to be responsible for the basic requirements of the persons you want to sponsor and their family members for the term of the undertaking.

The co-signer will be equally liable if commitments are not met. If you are sponsoring a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, you cannot have a co-signer. If you are sponsoring a dependent child who does not have children of his or her own, you do not need a co-signer.

Assets, potential earnings, or assistance from other family members will not be considered.

You and your spouse.
So what if your brother lives in that household too can’t he still be used to support your financial income for your parent?

Llenabrooks

Mar 27, 2023
I want to know the answer to this too can my brother use his income and where they calculate the income you earn for this application Is it just the income from last year that’s applied

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.