+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Urgent!!!

nanha

Sep 24, 2012
Hello folks,

Will be applying for super visa for mom in a couple of days, my husband meets the LICO requirement and will be bearing my mom's expenses. In the letter we are showing as though both me and my husband are inviting my mom, is that ok? Since he is the one who is showing his income proof, T4 etc.

Also, I just work part time for the last 4 months and definitely do not meet the LICO requirement, hence not planning to attach my employment details. However in the family form it asks info about my mom's children- on the form I am showing my occupation as (my position) and also on the invite letter showing just my job title. Is that ok or I should provide my employment details like pay stubs etc even though I do not meet LICO requirement.

Greatly appreciate your help!!! Thank you.

nanha

Sep 24, 2012
steaky said:
Why not just attach the NOA each of yourself and husband?
Thank you steaky for your reply. Since I have been working only for last 4 months, I do not have a NOA. For husband to show proof income, we will be attaching NOA, employment letter, T4 and bank statements.

Since my husband meets the LICO cut off, wondering if I should still show my employment details? And also when when addressing the invitation letter, can we show that both of us our inviting my mom,but my husband is the main earning member and he will be supporting my mom's stay?

Thank you

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Make a joint invitation letter and deceleration of support, (find sample on this forum) underneath both of you sign, notarize.
show calculations of income
your income
your husband income
total income
no of members in your family
plus mother invited
total members x
cutoff lico required for x family member
your income exceeds cutoff income by CADxxx
Proof of income
1. employment letter
2. NOA
3. T4
5. Bank statements for at least six months
(give latest, all of them for both if available, if not then what ever is available)
Proof of investments
get bankers assessment, which will give movable, immovable, bank CD, any other etc to show your financial strength.
good luck