+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa to regular tourist visa

Jul 26, 2015
Hi All,

I need help from you regarding Supervisa application for Mom and Dad.
My mom passed medicals and for Dad They have asked for angiography for heart.
Since my dad donot want to go for angiography, what are the available options for us.
1. If we donot appear for further medical tests, what are the chances to get get a visitor visa after rejection.
2. Will they issue supervisa for my mom since dad is the principal applicant.
3. Can we be able to convert from supervisa to general visitor visa since application is already in process. As we have been doing these medical exams from the last 3 months and we all are tired of this.
4. Is it recommended to cancel the existing application and apply for new application for visitor visa or should we wait for rejection and then apply.
5. What are the chances after cancellation/ rejection that we will get visitor visa for sure.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
  1. If you don’t do the additional medical, they will both be rejected.
  2. No
  3. Unlikely. A SV is based on your income. A TRV application will be based on their income/assets.
  4. At this point, you can withdraw, but I would suspect it will be up to IRCC to decide if they will let you or not. Given the request for additional medical, you should expect your father will be subject to further medical to determine admissibility regardless of the type of application you submit and before they approve it.
  5. Impossible to say without knowing your parents details. That said, your fathers medical will be a problem in all likelihood.

Jul 26, 2015
  1. If you don’t do the additional medical, they will both be rejected.
  2. No
  3. Unlikely. A SV is based on your income. A TRV application will be based on their income/assets.
  4. At this point, you can withdraw, but I would suspect it will be up to IRCC to decide if they will let you or not. Given the request for additional medical, you should expect your father will be subject to further medical to determine admissibility regardless of the type of application you submit and before they approve it.
  5. Impossible to say without knowing your parents details. That said, your fathers medical will be a problem in all likelihood.
Thanks for the quick reply boss.