+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa: ties to home country

Adrielle

Jan 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

Do I need to summit the documents about ties to home country of my mother? On the website, they don’t ask these documents besides those about income, T4, insurance etc.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hello everyone,

Do I need to summit the documents about ties to home country of my mother? On the website, they don’t ask these documents besides those about income, T4, insurance etc.
Hi,

Yes, every one needs to show strong ties to home country.
Go through the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/eligibility-admissibility-considerations.html

Good Luck

Reactions: drunkun

Adrielle

Jan 1, 2015
Thank you for your reply.

Why don’t they ask them in the required documents to summit?

Should I wait until they ask additional documents? There no option to summit them online when you apply at the first time.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Thank you for your reply.

Why don’t they ask them in the required documents to summit?

Should I wait until they ask additional documents? There no option to summit them online when you apply at the first time.
Hi,

To be honest, it should be in the documents you uploaded initially with the application.
You may add that thing along with the property evaluation, bank statements, job letter or retirement letter or may be with Client Information.

Keep fingers crossed, still if they asked for these documents then at least prepare them well in advance.

Best bet is to submit an IRCC Web Form, where you can mention that you forgot to attach this document with your application & submit that along with the Web Form on the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Good Luck