+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Supporting Documents

hardeepk

May 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have few questions regards to super visa supporting documents, hopefully someone can assist me on the following:

Host Supporting docs:

> For NOA or T4 (I have Notice of assessment for year 2017 and T4 for 2018, i haven't filed for 2018 Tax return.

Does it matter, can i submit my application with 2018 T4 and 2017 NOA)?

>Employment Letter
>Recent Pay Stubs
>Bank statement
Is there anything else that i should include from Host?

Applicant Supporting documents:

> I have evaluation report of land and property (House) from India ( Should i get CA report as well?)
> Bank statement
Is there anything else that i should include from applicant?

Any thoughts and help on this is much appreciated.

Thank you

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have few questions regards to super visa supporting documents, hopefully someone can assist me on the following:

Host Supporting docs:

> For NOA or T4 (I have Notice of assessment for year 2017 and T4 for 2018, i haven't filed for 2018 Tax return.

Does it matter, can i submit my application with 2018 T4 and 2017 NOA)?

>Employment Letter
>Recent Pay Stubs
>Bank statement
Is there anything else that i should include from Host?

Applicant Supporting documents:

> I have evaluation report of land and property (House) from India ( Should i get CA report as well?)
> Bank statement
Is there anything else that i should include from applicant?

Any thoughts and help on this is much appreciated.

Thank you
make sure you show liquid assets. If you look in the appliction, documents can be - NOA, salary slips, offer letter.So if you dont have NOA, salary slips and offer letter would work

for applicant supporting documents, ONLY SHOW LIQUID ASSETS.

hardeepk

May 15, 2019
make sure you show liquid assets. If you look in the application, documents can be - NOA, salary slips, offer letter.So if you dont have NOA, salary slips and offer letter would work

for applicant supporting documents, ONLY SHOW LIQUID ASSETS.
Thank you for your reply. i got refusal for my parents application, planing to reapply. when i applied first, i thought my recent pay stubs and employment letter is enough. but application got rejection stating that

"You have not provided proof of sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets."

I also showed more than CAD 20,000 from host

From Applicant side:
Liquid assets were shown around CAD 11,000

Now i am bit confused, how should i prove that i can financially support my parents.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Thank you for your reply. i got refusal for my parents application, planing to reapply. when i applied first, i thought my recent pay stubs and employment letter is enough. but application got rejection stating that

"You have not provided proof of sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets."

I also showed more than CAD 20,000 from host

From Applicant side:
Liquid assets were shown around CAD 11,000

Now i am bit confused, how should i prove that i can financially support my parents.
This time you will have a t4 or tax return that will show you meet lico correct?

hardeepk

May 15, 2019
This time you will have a t4 or tax return that will show you meet lico correct?
That's what i am hoping for. As i mentioned, i do have 2017 NOA and 2018 T4, will it work?

Also i submitted 1 year super visa insurance with 10,000 deductibles at first attempt. Now, i am planning to change my deductibles to 1000 because the immigration officer also stated that "

"You have not provided proof of obtaining Super Visa Medical Insurance"

Not sure if deductibles matters to CIC?

Thank you.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
That's what i am hoping for. As i mentioned, i do have 2017 NOA and 2018 T4, will it work?

Also i submitted 1 year super visa insurance with 10,000 deductibles at first attempt. Now, i am planning to change my deductibles to 1000 because the immigration officer also stated that "

"You have not provided proof of obtaining Super Visa Medical Insurance"

Not sure if deductibles matters to CIC?

Thank you.
in my personal opinion 10,000 deductible is way too high, 1000 is way more reasonable.

hardeepk

May 15, 2019
in my personal opinion 10,000 deductible is way too high, 1000 is way more reasonable.
That's why i changed it to 1000 deductibles this time.

Any thoughts on submitting my 2017 NOA and 2018 T4? Will it effect my application?