+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa Rejection;- need your valuable suggestions

MrHsr

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Everyone,
my mom's visa has been denied due following reasons :-
1.I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of IRPR based on the purpose of your visit.

2.your proposed visit are not reasonable in light of your level of establishment, your financial ability. I am not satisfied on the balance that PG1 requirements have been met, also I am not satisfied that the PA is a bona fide visitor to canada who will.

can i use the same medical again ,if i re-apply ?

need your suggestions,

Thank you .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,
my mom's visa has been denied due following reasons :-
1.I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of IRPR based on the purpose of your visit.

2.your proposed visit are not reasonable in light of your level of establishment, your financial ability. I am not satisfied on the balance that PG1 requirements have been met, also I am not satisfied that the PA is a bona fide visitor to canada who will.

can i use the same medical again ,if i re-apply ?

need your suggestions,

Thank you .
we need more information about your case to answer.

MrHsr

Oct 30, 2018
Thank you for your response canuck78,

In my case, actually last year Dec,2019, I had applied for mom the same super visa, which was rejected due the medical reason, after medication course done on the advice of local Doctor, I recently applied for the same. This time again resulting denial due to reasons i stated above.

hope this will help to get me some positive suggestions;

again thank you Canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your response canuck78,

In my case, actually last year Dec,2019, I had applied for mom the same super visa, which was rejected due the medical reason, after medication course done on the advice of local Doctor, I recently applied for the same. This time again resulting denial due to reasons i stated above.

hope this will help to get me some positive suggestions;

again thank you Canuck78
we need more information like time your mother has spent in Canada, whether she owns property in home country, whether you meet LICO, etc.

MrHsr

Oct 30, 2018
we need more information like time your mother has spent in Canada, whether she owns property in home country, whether you meet LICO, etc.
NO. never came to canada .

yes she does own property at home country.
but she's a housewife/ doesn't work.

LICO:- if my only income to be considered, then its NOT.
but if my wife and I , have both income then ; It YES does

thank you canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
NO. never came to canada .

yes she does own property at home country.
but she's a housewife/ doesn't work.

LICO:- if my only income to be considered, then its NOT.
but if my wife and I , have both income then ; It YES does

thank you canuck78
she got rejected for TRV in 2018. Did you apply with your wife as a co-signer last time?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Where is she from? A high risk country for claiming asylum. You should order GCMS notes to get more clarity on rejection. Did you submit NOAs that show you meet LICO? How long have you been in Canada?

MrHsr

Oct 30, 2018
India ,New delhi,.. GCMS (how long time does it take? online or paper?) I did mine but not my wife's (didn't find it) test all t4s had been submitted.
I have been more then 5 yr by now (wrk prmit for 1.2yrs -rest as PR)