+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Rejected and Re-apply

soumiiiii

Dec 16, 2019
Good morning
I have submitted a super visa for my parents and it is rejected 2 days ago, the reasons were according to the officer:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

My father has travelled to Turkey and Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq and he has his own job and an apartment under his name and some money in the bank.
My mother has travelled to Iraq and Lebanon and she has an apartment under her name and some money in the bank, I have submitted all that.
my two brothers are outside our country but my mother has her mother to take care of and my father has his handicapped sister to take care of.

I want to reapply but I don't what I have to add more than that to prove that they will come back to home country.
When do I want to reapply do I need to add the same UCI that they have added it in the old application?

Please help me I am confused.

Thank you very much

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good morning
I have submitted a super visa for my parents and it is rejected 2 days ago, the reasons were according to the officer:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

My father has travelled to Turkey and Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq and he has his own job and an apartment under his name and some money in the bank.
My mother has travelled to Iraq and Lebanon and she has an apartment under her name and some money in the bank, I have submitted all that.
my two brothers are outside our country but my mother has her mother to take care of and my father has his handicapped sister to take care of.

I want to reapply but I don't what I have to add more than that to prove that they will come back to home country.
When do I want to reapply do I need to add the same UCI that they have added it in the old application?

Please help me I am confused.

Thank you very much
Where do your parents live and what is their citizenship? Does your mother’s mother have any other family around? What about for your father's Sister? Do you have any other siblings? Where do they live?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
leaving family property could be your proof

soumiiiii

Dec 16, 2019
Where do your parents live and what is their citizenship? Does your mother’s mother have any other family around? What about for your father's Sister? Do you have any other siblings? Where do they live?
My parents are from Syria and they live there....
My mother's mother has her second daughter which is married
And my father's sister has one other brother and 2 other sisters but all are retired and over 70 my father is the only working member.
I don't know what I have to do

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
And my father's sister has one other brother and 2 other sisters but all are retired and over 70 my father is the only working member.
Unfortunately because your parents are from Syria there will be concerns that they will claim asylum on arrival.

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Hi there.. how long did it take from the time you submitted the application to the time you got a a decision of refusal?
Did you apply again?
We are waiting for a decision for my parents super visa no they are also Syrians.

Banet

Feb 22, 2018
Hi there.. how long did it take from the time you submitted the application to the time you got a a decision of refusal?
Did you apply again?
We are waiting for a decision for my parents super visa no they are also Syrians.
@Lljm Hi, I know this is an old thread. but I'd really appreciate it if you could share the status so far with your parents' super visa application. My parents are also Syrians and I am looking at the option of supervisa to allow them to visit us here in Canada. I am really concerned their supervisa application might be rejected based solely on the fact they're Syrians. Can you please share whether your parents supervisa application got approved or reject?
Thank you very much.

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
@Lljm Hi, I know this is an old thread. but I'd really appreciate it if you could share the status so far with your parents' super visa application. My parents are also Syrians and I am looking at the option of supervisa to allow them to visit us here in Canada. I am really concerned their supervisa application might be rejected based solely on the fact they're Syrians. Can you please share whether your parents supervisa application got approved or reject?
Thank you very much.
My parents finally got their Super Visa approved last month! I was also very concerned and stressed but it is defenitey not always necessary to get a rejection because of the nationality specially with Super Visa as chances for acceptance are higher than a regular Visit Visa. My parents applied Mid March 2020 and got their PPR in Mid Dec 2020! Of course the pause on the processing of visa applications due to COVID-19 prolonged the process but also do expect for processing to take longer for Syrian Nationals. Best of luck!

Banet

Feb 22, 2018
My parents finally got their Super Visa approved last month! I was also very concerned and stressed but it is defenitey not always necessary to get a rejection because of the nationality specially with Super Visa as chances for acceptance are higher than a regular Visit Visa. My parents applied Mid March 2020 and got their PPR in Mid Dec 2020! Of course the pause on the processing of visa applications due to COVID-19 prolonged the process but also do expect for processing to take longer for Syrian Nationals. Best of luck!
Congratulations. I'm glad to hear that :)
Thanks for the quick reply.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Oh you have given me hope as well! My inlaws are from Syria and they've rebuilt two homes and a business after they were destroyed in the war. All of their extended family are there and they have no desire to leave permanently (we even ended up sponsoring another refugee family after asking if they wanted to be sponsored). BUT I would love for them to be able to visit us in Canada as my brother in law became a Danish citizen (and therefore can visit here as well) and my other brother in law has been approved for immigration based on skills (he got married so waiting on the re-processing with his wife added). The only challenge is my sister in law who still lives with the parents - she would have to be left behind. I'm sure she could manage but not sure if my inlaws would leave her. I guess that is a choice they would have to make.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh you have given me hope as well! My inlaws are from Syria and they've rebuilt two homes and a business after they were destroyed in the war. All of their extended family are there and they have no desire to leave permanently (we even ended up sponsoring another refugee family after asking if they wanted to be sponsored). BUT I would love for them to be able to visit us in Canada as my brother in law became a Danish citizen (and therefore can visit here as well) and my other brother in law has been approved for immigration based on skills (he got married so waiting on the re-processing with his wife added). The only challenge is my sister in law who still lives with the parents - she would have to be left behind. I'm sure she could manage but not sure if my inlaws would leave her. I guess that is a choice they would have to make.
May end up being more difficult with 2 children in Canada. The unmarried sister may really be required as potential tie to Syria. You never know until you apply.