+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa refused after received PPR

Lovelyme00

Jan 31, 2018
Hello,

if someone can advise me. My parents super visa was refused after we receive PPR. We even submitted passport at VFS. Passport request was received on Oct 11 and we submitted the passport on Oct 14. Received refusal letter on Oct 18. However, the reason in refusal letter seems not right and strange. It says you didn't submit passport within the timeline. But we received PPR only on Oct 11. Also, there is another reason , not satisfied you will leave canada on following factors but no factors were given. It looks like an error from IRCC. Should I apply for reconsideration?

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
1. Did you received the passport back?
2. Does your passport had any damage? like page torn or ink or liquid spill?
3. Did you used any agent and didn't declare the agent on the application?

I have seen similar cases where
BVL is received and then refusal +
PPR is received and then refusal

IRCC have the right to refuse any applicant even after visa is issued and stamped in passport whenever they find anything new in your applicaiton.

Lovelyme00

Jan 31, 2018
1. Did you received the passport back?
2. Does your passport had any damage? like page torn or ink or liquid spill?
3. Did you used any agent and didn't declare the agent on the application?

I have seen similar cases where
BVL is received and then refusal +
PPR is received and then refusal

IRCC have the right to refuse any applicant even after visa is issued and stamped in passport whenever they find anything new in your applicaiton.

Lovelyme00

Jan 31, 2018
No we haven't received the passport yet. But why the reason is we didn't submit the passport within timeline. it was only 1 week we received PPR.

fred21

Jul 7, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India,
Now we received the PPR on 27th Oct, it is mentioned both has to be submit in a single package, and for this can she travel to UAE to submit her passport along with mine,
She has no prior travel history outside of India, and do we need to notify the IRCC?

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Members,

I am also in similar and a strange situation, where our (my and my spouse's) visit visas were submitted on 2 May 2023 and were approved on 13 Sept 2023 and we submitted the passports for visa pasting. Visas were pasted from VFS Dubai and we received our passports back. Our Travel plans while submitting application was 15 to 30 Aug 2023 but visas were not approved at that time.

So on 24 Oct 2023, I received an email stating that "there is an update in your profile" I logged in and there was a new correspondence letter in the portal, and the status was mentioned Refused.

Then I opened the new correspondence letter it mentioned I regret to inform you that I rejected your visa and so on.... and below are the two points mentioned.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your previously issued visa has been canceled and is not valid for travel to Canada.

I was stunned that we got our visas and were refused after approval although visa are pasted on our passports and the gap between approval and refusal are 1 month and 10 days, all genuine documents with strong profile established job and property owner in Dubai.

Then I instantly raised webform and requested for GCMS note, but no reply till now. I called IRCC they told me it could happen if the visa officer changed his mind, I mean visa officer changed his mind after 1 month and 10 days and after the visas were pasted. How many days GCMS notes are delivered these days? I know the time mentioned is 30 days but any luck to receive early?

Please guide me on what shall I do.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Hi All,

I am a dependant living in UAE and my Primary Applicant is in India,
Now we received the PPR on 27th Oct, it is mentioned both has to be submit in a single package, and for this can she travel to UAE to submit her passport along with mine,
She has no prior travel history outside of India, and do we need to notify the IRCC?

Thanks in Advance
No need to notify IRCC for the trip to UAE.
Yes, once you have PPR, you can submit it anywhere you like. The decision is already made, there is no issue with that and will not effect the decision.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Hi Members,

I am also in similar and a strange situation, where our (my and my spouse's) visit visas were submitted on 2 May 2023 and were approved on 13 Sept 2023 and we submitted the passports for visa pasting. Visas were pasted from VFS Dubai and we received our passports back. Our Travel plans while submitting application was 15 to 30 Aug 2023 but visas were not approved at that time.

So on 24 Oct 2023, I received an email stating that "there is an update in your profile" I logged in and there was a new correspondence letter in the portal, and the status was mentioned Refused.

Then I opened the new correspondence letter it mentioned I regret to inform you that I rejected your visa and so on.... and below are the two points mentioned.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your previously issued visa has been canceled and is not valid for travel to Canada.

I was stunned that we got our visas and were refused after approval although visa are pasted on our passports and the gap between approval and refusal are 1 month and 10 days, all genuine documents with strong profile established job and property owner in Dubai.

Then I instantly raised webform and requested for GCMS note, but no reply till now. I called IRCC they told me it could happen if the visa officer changed his mind, I mean visa officer changed his mind after 1 month and 10 days and after the visas were pasted. How many days GCMS notes are delivered these days? I know the time mentioned is 30 days but any luck to receive early?

Please guide me on what shall I do.
If you have used an unauthorized agent to apply your application, then this is a "Hidden Agent" refusal. IRCC is getting stricter with usage of Unauthorized agents.

usually, they do not cancel a given visa until there is a MAJOR discovery on the application. This could be anything, from discovery on your supporting documents, status, ties etc etc.

Departure dates are relevant only if you have a very specific plan on your application, like attending a wedding, or going to an event, or business conference that is already elapsed.

But for tourism etc, i never saw a refusal based on departure dates elapsed.

Apply for GCMS notes, it will take around 30 days and you will find the exact scenario in those notes.

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
If you have used an unauthorized agent to apply your application, then this is a "Hidden Agent" refusal. IRCC is getting stricter with usage of Unauthorized agents.

usually, they do not cancel a given visa until there is a MAJOR discovery on the application. This could be anything, from discovery on your supporting documents, status, ties etc etc.

Departure dates are relevant only if you have a very specific plan on your application, like attending a wedding, or going to an event, or business conference that is already elapsed.

But for tourism etc, i never saw a refusal based on departure dates elapsed.

Apply for GCMS notes, it will take around 30 days and you will find the exact scenario in those notes.
I didn't use any agent, it was self-application.
We had a family event from 15 to 30 aug and we received an invitation for that event but that was elapsed till the visas were approved.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
I didn't use any agent, it was self-application.
We had a family event from 15 to 30 aug and we received an invitation for that event but that was elapsed till the visas were approved.
In that case, this could be due to elapsed event days.
This is not a issue and cancellation will not effect any future application.

When you have any other purpose, apply ahead of time and you will be good to get a new visa. Just make sure, you add the details of first visa and it was canceled after issuance.

Also apply for GCMS notes and try to figure out that our assumption (that cancellation is due to event elapsed) is correct. I am sure they would av added that on notes when the canceled the visa.
Wish you good luck.

Mine.hubby

Nov 19, 2021
Please I need a help!

My dad super visa was refused and the reason was that “You have failed to demonstrate that your child/children meets the LICO requirements for a family size of 3”.

I don’t know how they come up with 3

myself and husband. We are expecting our first child 2024.

my dad submitted his bank statement of $6000 CAD and my recent NOA 2022 of $34,214 .

please kin

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I need a help!

My dad super visa was refused and the reason was that “You have failed to demonstrate that your child/children meets the LICO requirements for a family size of 3”.

my dad submitted his bank statement of $6000 CAD and my recent NOA 2022 of $34,214 .

please kin
You are three as you include your parent so LICO is $42k. Your family size includes parents. There is no error so he must apply for a TRV and he will need to greatly increase his funds. Once you have the child, LICO is $51k.

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please I need a help!

please kin
Yourself + spouse + dad = 3 people

Reactions: scylla