+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa -Questions

nanha

Sep 24, 2012
Hi,

I would like to know what is the best way to show proof of ownership of a flat. She will be applying for super visa next week and my parents have the sale of agreement which is almost 40 pages. Most of the pages are in english only last few pages are not in English. I assume we need to get those few pages translated, do we have to get it translated from a specific person/place authorized by cic/vfs?

Also, y husband will be providing the invitation letter as he meets the cut off for family income for super visa and stating that he will be taking care of my mom's expenses including food, stay etc. We are planning to show around 10k in our bank account. My mom can only show about $1500-$1800 in her account and that money is transferred in her account by my dad as my mom is a home maker. Since we are sponsoring my mom's visit, should my mom show her bank account at all? My mom is planning to come for 3 months, but we are thinking should she mention only 3-4 weeks stay as her bank account is not that strong?

Should both my husband and myself sign the invitation letter?

Thank you

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
nanha said:
Hi,

I would like to know what is the best way to show proof of ownership of a flat. She will be applying for super visa next week and my parents have the sale of agreement which is almost 40 pages. Most of the pages are in english only last few pages are not in English. I assume we need to get those few pages translated, do we have to get it translated from a specific person/place authorized by cic/vfs?

Also, y husband will be providing the invitation letter as he meets the cut off for family income for super visa and stating that he will be taking care of my mom's expenses including food, stay etc. We are planning to show around 10k in our bank account. My mom can only show about $1500-$1800 in her account and that money is transferred in her account by my dad as my mom is a home maker. Since we are sponsoring my mom's visit, should my mom show her bank account at all? My mom is planning to come for 3 months, but we are thinking should she mention only 3-4 weeks stay as her bank account is not that strong?

Should both my husband and myself sign the invitation letter?

Thank you
As far as I know, for Super Visa the sponsor has to show that he/she is strong enough to support the Parents or Grand parent. Super visa is for long stay, so no harm to say for stay 6 months or say she don't know. E.g my mom responded "she don't know" to Officer at Airport to question how long you would stay. She got stamp for 2 years. Your mom needs Insurance policy with passport when landed

Super visa is for parents and Grand parents

Also, my mom has nothing much on her name. I don't remember how much i show in her bank account. But for sure she would not have more than 2000$ at that time.

For invitation, i don't remember , if I had attached any invitation letter. Just pay stubs and Letter of Employment... it was more than 2 years before, Could not remember much .

I am not consultant. But may be helpful for you.. Telling all this from my experience reading here and there

thanks

nanha

Sep 24, 2012
Thank you Another-Immigrant. How many months pay stubs did you submit? Is 3 months pay stubs fine or 6 months pay stubs are required?

How about translation of supporting documents? Anyone with past experiences or know, if certified translated documents are required?

Thank you.