+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa question

Mucho268

Dec 8, 2020
i recently got my PR through my wife , i was told i cant sponsor anyone to canada for 5 years but does that include super visas for my mom?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i recently got my PR through my wife , i was told i cant sponsor anyone to canada for 5 years but does that include super visas for my mom?
Wrong section as it is not family sponsorship but visitor visa. You can sponsor if you meet LICO with NOA.

Paradise

Dec 19, 2011
One of my relative recently lost his job and his wife is pregnant, she recently settled in January 2023 as PR under spousal sponsorship. My relative wants to invite his in-laws on visitor visa category, so that they can take care of his wife, Will his jobless situation impact his in-laws visa process, his wife is working and they do own their house and get partial rental income.

His in-laws have sufficient funds to show that they can take care of themselves financially during their duration of stay in Canada.
I understand my relative and his wife will have to submit letter of invitation to the visa office inviting their in-laws/parents, please guide as to how to prepare letter of invitation to visa office and the jobless situation doesn't impact the visa process.

Regards,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
One of my relative recently lost his job and his wife is pregnant, she recently settled in January 2023 as PR under spousal sponsorship. My relative wants to invite his in-laws on visitor visa category, so that they can take care of his wife, Will his jobless situation impact his in-laws visa process, his wife is working and they do own their house and get partial rental income.

His in-laws have sufficient funds to show that they can take care of themselves financially during their duration of stay in Canada.
I understand my relative and his wife will have to submit letter of invitation to the visa office inviting their in-laws/parents, please guide as to how to prepare letter of invitation to visa office and the jobless situation doesn't impact the visa process.

Regards,
Ask under visitor visa, not family sponsorship