+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa query, please respond

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
I recently did my landing interview 2 weeks ago and currently waiting for my PR card. I want to know if I can apply for super visa for my parents or not right now? (I do have my COPR signed by the CIC agent).

I am currently in Canada and would be very thankful if someone can tell me step by step process for applying super visa on behalf of my parents. I would prefer to do all the process from here.

Please direct me to appropriate links if possible.

Billycanada

Jun 25, 2017
Your landed document
MY CRS score is 406 and after submitting my EE profile i received Notification of interest from ontario PNP program. But i realised the information i provide while creating my EE profile wasn't correct. Basically i submitted my EE profile without getting my ECA report. Though i have already applied for ECA through WES. Now i have already withdrawn my EE profile as i don't want CIC canada to consider it as misrepresentation and get banned for 5 years. My question is my PT notification of interest is still valid? or i have to wait for a new NOI after creating and submitting my new EE profile. Please help i am confused.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MY CRS score is 406 and after submitting my EE profile i received Notification of interest from ontario PNP program. But i realised the information i provide while creating my EE profile wasn't correct. Basically i submitted my EE profile without getting my ECA report. Though i have already applied for ECA through WES. Now i have already withdrawn my EE profile as i don't want CIC canada to consider it as misrepresentation and get banned for 5 years. My question is my PT notification of interest is still valid? or i have to wait for a new NOI after creating and submitting my new EE profile. Please help i am confused.
What does this have to do with the thread?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You shall need a new NOI

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
By Landed Document, do you mean COPR that the officer signed? There isnt any other document that was provided by the officer.
By Landed Document, do you mean COPR that the officer signed? There isnt any other document that was provided by the officer

Last edited: